Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Best ladies wellies
  • spectabilis
    Free Member

I have a pair of Muck Boot Wetlands as pictured above and they are indeed superb! Super warm and very comfortable for long walks; spent all day in mine in the recent weather.
    One negative though would be the sole grip, no good on muddy slopes and useless on ice.

My GF has asked for some similar but I’m looking at Grubs they seem to pay more thought to the grip, do some nicer designs for women too.

https://www.grubsbootsonline.co.uk/grubs-boot-ranges?pagenumber=1

rone

Aigle Parcours.

No contest.

Another vote for these. We walk miles in them.

Bunnyhop

london lady – What are the Bogs like for grip in snow and Ice?

I have a pair of sorel boots, that are great in snow, but rubbish grip in slush, ice or mud.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

well i just bought my partner a pair of muck boots for christmas, she was fed up of wearing cheapo wellies for dog walking duties and having them split or puncture somehow. hopefully they’re as good as reviews suggest.

london_lady
    Free Member

BunnyHop – I have the Classic Bogs and have found them to be pretty grippy in mud and snow. In fact I am going somewhere snowy and muddy this weekend and they were my first choice of shoes to take. The soles are grippy but they have different soles on different styles so if you are looking make sure you get the more “aggressive” sole. The handles are quite useful though 🙂

gavinpearce
    Free Member

Whoever mentioned Aigle Parlours, thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Best ladies wellies’ is closed to new replies.