Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Best iPhone 6 screen protector?
  • loddrik
    Free Member

What are people using?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

PET film.

I bought a couple of posh ones, not better really.

I’d just get a big batch and swap them often.

hooli

I find the glass ones off ebay or amazon best, £4 odd and last almost as long as the phone.

somouk
    Free Member

I’ve always used invisible shield.

hammyuk
    Free Member

InToro glass – go on google it…..

nwmlarge
    Free Member

/i use a glass protector i bought on group on and it has been great

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Your local asian mobile phone cover emporium, cheap as chips.

revs1972
    Free Member

InToro glass – go on google it…..

Do you have real world experience of these. They look spot on, but are they as easy to apply as shown in the video ?
    Cheers

hammyuk
    Free Member

Yep – got one on my 5 – not a mark on it to this day.
    Would fit one to the 6 but it wont work with the Lifeproof case anymore 😐

scuttler

Got an Anker Tempered-Glass Screen Protector for about 8 quid from fleabay and well impressed compared to the cheapo plastic ones. 6 weeks in and it’s holding up very well, allows me to stick my phone in my pocket with coins and keys andd polishes nicely when it gets a bit smudgy but doesn’t smudge as badly in the first instance.

CountZero

Just noticed this thread, I’ve got tempered glass protectors on my 5 and 6+, just ones I found on eBay for a couple of quid, and they’re brilliant, really slick to the touch, possibly even more so than the original, vastly superior to plastic ones.
    The trick to positioning them, because they really are slippery, is to run a strip of masking tape or duct tape along one edge, get the protector lined up exactly, then rub the tape down around the phone body, so it’s hinged, then make sure there’s no specs of dust at all, and then, with the protector at an angle above the screen, pull the protective film off, away from the hinged edge. This stops bits of dust having a chance to settle before the protector is in place.
    It’s almost impossible to tell my two have anything on them, other than the fact the 6+ one doesn’t quite go all the way across, because of the curved edges.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Best iPhone 6 screen protector?’ is closed to new replies.