Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • best inexpensive light from UK stockist ? recommendations please ( sub £50 )
  • kaiser
    Free Member

my bro has just asked about getting a new light . Doesn’t want to spend a lot and would like to get it fairly soon . I suspect the wait would be quite long at the moment from the usual chinese suppliers so would be looking for a UK supplier . anything good you can recommend please ebay or otherwise.
    thanks in advance
    Bill

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

For that budget, he’ll get two solarstorm x2 – one for bars and one for helmet. Pick a supplier on eBay in the UK.

jimplops

C and b seen

They’ve got a reasonable range and not vastly expensive.

core

Torchy BK 2wo from eBay, uk supplier, his stuff is well known and regarded.

1600 lumen, several modes, uk charger and his batteries are supposed to be good.
    £40 delivered

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=121838202797&alt=web

EDIT – Now only £35!

fd3chris
    Free Member

I’ve used Torchy as well. Fast postage and good quality light ,charger and battery. Would recommend.

clipper247
    Free Member

I bought the one linked above from Torchy about a week ago and it works brilliantly

kaiser
    Free Member

thanks guys …
    any others to consider?

stevemorg2

Have had great service here:

http://mapdec.com/collections/1000-lumen-lights

Lights are very good and delivery quick

johnnystorm

On One were doing a new 1200 lumen magic shine, with a usb rechargeable rear light and wooly hat for 40 quid recently. Makes buying a will it/won’t it burn my house down Chinese lantern seem even more pointless.

bails

Does anyone know if the Torchy battery and light is compatible with the Magicshine ones? I’ve got an MJ-872 but an after a head torch to go with it. I could get the MJ-858 but that’s double the price of the Torchy 2wo.

dukeduvet

Bright bike lights have latest solar storm and a couple of others about fifty quid. One was reviewed in singletrack recently.

Tbh torchy is first class with his products and service

kaiser
    Free Member

thanks …torchy ordered

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘best inexpensive light from UK stockist ? recommendations please ( sub £50 )’ is closed to new replies.