Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Best get training then – Enduro 2
  • scaled
    Free Member

Just had our team entry accepted for Enduro2 Considering that the mountain bike has been massively neglected the last couple of months i’m hoping that this is going to bring some motivation!

Seems to be filling up well, we’re team 92, 4 of us going out in 2 teams, fully supported so should be a good giggle.

Anyone else signed on?

danbo
    Free Member

Yeah me and lock are going along with 2 other pairs. Looks amazing!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Sooooooooo envious!

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Yep – just got confirmation of entry. Bargin basement unsupported, which I hope we don’t regret. As per scaled, big incentive for training, which is needed.

How do you know what team No. you are? My colleague did the entry so maybe he knows.

scaled
    Free Member

Yeah, it’s on the confirmation email.

I suppose the more important question is what are you riding?

YT Capra here and my mates on a Scott Genius 27.5 thing

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Liteville 301; team mate is on Intense Tracer VP.

Team Emptybeers On Tour…

tooFATtoRIDE
    Free Member

Great result getting entry!

zero-cool
    Free Member

Looks like a cool format. Wish I had the time and money to enter something like this next year.
    Sounds like it’d be a bit more fun than many of the other races.
    Tom KP.

danbo
    Free Member

I’ll be on a Spesh Enduro 29er and teammate on an Intense Carbine 29er.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

That looks great best of luck

Mbnut
    Free Member

I did it last year, it’s a fantastic event.

Trails are a mix of very good to flipping brilliant and the atmosphere was very friendly.

Overall, my favourite event so far. So much so that I am doing the Trans Savioe next year.

http://www.imbikemag.com/issue37/?page=45

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Great result getting entry!

My understanding is that there are more than 150 places available – and it’s not full yet.

freeride_addict
    Free Member

My understanding is that there are more than 150 places available – and it’s not full yet

Yep that’s right, there are still some spaces left for next June’s event. The capacity was increased by 50% over last year so there are in total 150 team spaces up for grabs for next June. About 100 went in the first 24 hours, and its been slow and steady since then.

In other words, its not too late to join in yourself……if you can persuade your reluctant riding buddy to commit too that is! High Five!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Best get training then – Enduro 2’ is closed to new replies.