Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Best front & rear mud guards
  • teef
    Free Member

Best front & rear mud guards

The wet muddy season has arrived – what rear & front mud guard are best?

postierich
    Free Member

Mud hugger on the rear !

teef
    Free Member

Mud hugger on the rear !

link please

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

For what bike?

AlanMc100
    Free Member

Are we talking Mountain Bike ?
    Or Road/Hybrid Bike ??
    Cheers
    Alan

Garry_Lager

Mucky nutz is good on the front and fairly unobtrusive – it looks similar to the mud hugger mentioned above. Work better than flaps on the fork crown / brace, which aren’t all that good IME (though better than nowt, and can be made for free out of an auld inner tube).

Rear mudguard you’re polishing the brass on the titanic to an extent, once the UK quagmire takes hold – it’s not like on the road bike where it makes a massive difference. Worth having but I wouldn’t make a big deal of choosing between designs.

postierich
    Free Member
    ton

crud race front and rear offroad.
    sks hybrid guards on the tourer.

why anyone would want a filthy wet arse for the sake of aesthetics is beyond my level of thinking.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I’ve just put a rear mudhugger on and went out today with it, in that rain that’s so wet your bike looks new by the time you get home, and had a very dry and happy bottom throughout. Another thing I noticed was how smoothly my seatpost went up and down without even a hint of the gritty scratching I’m used to, so it’s definitely keeping a lot of shite off. Ended up ordering a front one and sticking my Mucky Nutz front one on the wee lads bike. So +1 for Mudhugger.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

How on earth are people recommending anything without knowing what the bike is?

😐

teef
    Free Member

Are we talking Mountain Bike ?

Mountain bike – Full Susser

zippykona

Go on,flame away!

teef
    Free Member

How on earth are people recommending anything without knowing what the bike is?

La Pierre Spicey – 2012

Dibbs
    Free Member

Crikey, I thought all those swing arms broke. 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Best front & rear mud guards’ is closed to new replies.