Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Best Freesat Box?
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Our Sky box has just packed up, and is the last straw in a catologue of errors.

What’s the best Freesat box?

Ta

ton

have you got a sky dish up and a router?

if you have give me a bell on monday. 01132633500

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

Humax stuff generally gets good reviews.

Does it need to be Freesat? You could always consider a Freeview box to open your options.

docrobster
    Free Member

Humax hb1000-s is a great little freesat box got £80. Does Netflix iplayer etc too

pugster007
    Free Member

Humax, I have the 1100S which has recording facility, in addition I have an openbox, I just had an extra pair of cables from my dish to run both.

benw
    Free Member

I have seen and set up quite a few freesat decoders as a sat installer and the humax is the most user friendly one.They aren’t bombproof and i know a few people who have had to send them back under guarantee but always recommend them to my customers .

jambalaya
    Free Member

We bought the cheapest, £40-ish and IMO it was a false economy as the remote is very poor. The picture drops out too although that could have been the dish.

Does it need to be Freesat? You could always consider a Freeview box to open your options.

Fairly common for the Sky Dish to be better than house ariel or no house ariel of “digital quality” at all.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

have you got a sky dish up and a router?

Ton, yes we have, is there another option?

ton

yes, email me

thoss20@hotmail.co.uk

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

yes, email me

thoss20@hotmail.co.uk

ton – we are about to ditch sky and looking at options. Are you open to another e-mail?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Best Freesat Box?’ is closed to new replies.