Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Best Freeride frame in terms of value for money?
  • officerfriendly
    Free Member

Yeah I’m talking North Shore kinda stuff, and great point on the definition of freeride being changed over the years, I’ll have to look out for that!
    and @Cookea I’m looking for something strong enough to do huge jumps and survive, light and throwable so I can actually throw it around and order the bike – with my downhill fatbike this is not so easy to do – on big jumps I pretty much become the bike’s prisoner, holding on for dear life and no control whatsover…. And I think what you’re saying about the older konas is exactly what I’m looking for! Which would you reccomend looking out for? A stinky, coiler, coil air or stab? Thank you 🙂

cookeaa

Year to year They’re basically all the same frame, they generally changed the shock and rocker plates depending on price point and travel, stinky’s and Stabs will have more travel, take a look at those I reckon…

What forks are you fitting? careful with head tube sizing on older frames (in general) if you’ve got a set of newer tapered forks…

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Best Freeride frame in terms of value for money?’ is closed to new replies.