Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Best fantasy Tour De France game this year?
  • stevew
    Free Member

Hi

I foolishly accepted an offer from my nephew to choose a team for the Euro 2012 fantasy football, I’m currently floundering around somewhere mid to lower table in the mini league he has set up. It also showed that my football knowledge seems to be stuck in the early 90’s with Waddle’s mullet and ‘World in Motion’…..

So I wondered if it would actually be good to try to enter a fantasy team in something I am interested in and, perhaps, know something about. Anyone got any recommendations for any of the fantasy Tour de France games out there this year?

Ta.

alfabus
    Free Member

This is the one I’ve done in past years… unfortunately, it’s blocked at my new work 🙁

http://velogames.com/

Dave

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Trek did a good one last gear, TourChampion is my favourite, but its not in English so can be tricky to navigate…. Velogames is good too.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

the road.cc one is pretty good – it is more of a whole season thing but you can also see the results just for a particular tour or race.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Best fantasy Tour De France game this year?’ is closed to new replies.