Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • best family friendly campsites in Cornwall?
  • retrogirl
    Free Member

HI all we are trying to book a holiday and I have it in my mind that I’d like to go to Cornwall. So does anyone have any recommendations for camp sites we will have our 2 year old son with us so we want something that is child friendly with plenty of things to do nearby.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

There is a lovely big site right on Porth Beach just outside Newquay – no idea how child-friendly it is mind you (I expect it might (if it has low standards) be full of 16 yr old studes all summer trying to catch sexually transmitted diseases and drink until they piss themselves as it is so close to Newquay)

retrogirl
    Free Member

Think I want to avoid Newquay for that reason

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I think you do. But Porth is a lovely beach.

Is there a nice campsite at Perranporth? That’s where all the families go now that Newquay has been taken over by an underclass of cider-swilling, loose-undergarmented oiks.

Muke
    Free Member

UKCampsite.co.uk for all your camping needs including site reviews

carlosg
    Free Member

http://www.oldmacdonalds.co.uk/

We like this place , last year was £130 for the 1st week in August. It’s about halfway between Padstow and Newquay the nearest beach at Porthcothan Bay(5-10 minute walk) is good but so are most of the beaches in the area . If you have a gander at the website you’ll see it’s also a petting farm with free entrance for people staying on the site.

Our 6 year old loves going there and is gutted that the arrival of his little brother means we are stopping at a friends retirement home this year instead.

codybrennan
    Free Member

I’m in one right now. st ives bay holiday park in hayle. 4th time here. Excellent facilities, kids love it.

orange_c
    Free Member

Secret Garden campsite near St Just about 4 miles from Land’s End is lovely. Very small so would book ASAP.

stumpy01

Wooda Farm Park near Bude is pretty family friendly.

http://www.wooda.co.uk/

captaincarbon
    Free Member

Trewiston Farm campsite. 4th time there this year.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘best family friendly campsites in Cornwall?’ is closed to new replies.