Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • what's the best, easiest to use, slickest music download site?
  • slimjim78
    Free Member

whats your suggestions guys?

looking to fill a new ipod and havent dabbled much at downloading for years.
    I used to use Morpheus and eMule, but found both of them fairly confusing and clunky.
    Not overly worried about video content, but would be a bonus I guess.

simon_g

I buy 99% of my stuff via Amazon MP3. Cheap, their downloader sticks stuff in iTunes, everything is encoded and tagged to the same standards as I’d do myself.

Ewan
    Free Member

Spotify for the win…

TheFlyingOx

Spotify for the win…

+1

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Have also used Amazon – seemed easy and cheap enough.

Haven’t used Spotify though so may give that a try next time.

slimjim78
    Free Member

should I mention ‘free’ ?

DezB
    Free Member

Free? rcrdlbl.com (free, but not slick)
    Not free – junodownload.com, emusic

monkfish
    Free Member

I mainly use either Amazon or itunes dependant upon whose the cheapest 9 times out of 10 its Amazon by 50p.

I had a Spotify subscription but it wouldn’t work in the car, which is where 95% of my listening to music occurs so that was a non starter for me.

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

monkfish – offline playlists is what you needed to use

Ewan
    Free Member

I use spotify in the car every day. No point using illegal sites when for a tenner a month you can have every song you ever wanted (well almost, I occasionaly can’t find some pretty obscure stuff) downloaded off line onto your iphone. I don’t think i’ve synced with itunes for months as spotify lets you do it wirelessly as well….

SaxonRider

slimjim78 – Member
    should I mention ‘free’ ?

No. Or your thread will get deleted.

DezB
    Free Member

For info – rcrdlbl.com is a legitimate site with free downloads supplied by the record labels (hence the name).

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Usually Amazon
    Sometimes 7digital for more obscure stuff.
    If what I want is not on either of the above then MP3Skull usually has it but is only used as a last resort.

monkfish
    Free Member

Rad – I tried that but the music interface in the car would always default to the ipod rather and overridethe spotify app

timc
    Free Member

i-tunes?
    7 Digital
    amazon
    Beatport (for Dance)

Dobbo

Dont know what your thing is but free dub downloads from Dub.com Got dubcast #40 on now, good stuff. Dubcast Downloads

Also free stuff at http://www.house-mixes.com Listen free or free register to download, loads of stuff just need to find what you like.

darrell
    Free Member

mp3panda.com

monkey_boy
    Free Member

utorrent

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘what's the best, easiest to use, slickest music download site?’ is closed to new replies.