• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by kcal.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Best dual head pump?
  • swillybey
    Free Member

Hi,
    Appreciate this has probably been asked before, but I’m after a pump (not a track pump) that can easily swap between presta and schrader as I have different types on my MTB to trials bike. I’m not bothered about how big or heavy it is really, I’d rather function over a tiddly little thing. It will always be in a backpack.

Search suggests some sort of Lezyne?

Thanks!

PePPeR

I love the Topeak smart head pumps, they work effectively and easily every time.

Superficial
    Free Member

I have two Lezyne pumps and would recommend neither of them. They look pretty though 🙄

swillybey
    Free Member

Ok thanks guys.

stumpy01

Yeah, you can’t really go wrong with the Topeak Smarthead pumps.

A friend has got one with a mini footplate that folds out and is great for pumping up fairly large tyres – it’s quite bulky, but gets the job done quickly. Might be called Mountain Morph?
    I’ve got a Masterblaster with in-line gauge and that works well, but takes a lot longer.

warpcow
    Free Member

I’ve had Lezyne HP and HV for a couple of years and have no complaints.

kcal

Mountain Morph is good when you have to pump a lot in a short space of time, and are not worried about weight. I like it – with the flexi hose and fold out foot stand it really is the go-to pump for me (and my mates when I’m out!!). The only hiccup is the swap is a case of taking cap off, turn the internal head round and re-apply – rather than a smart head. But if most of your valves are Schraeder (or Presta) then it’s probably fine.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Best dual head pump?’ is closed to new replies.