Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Best DSLR for £250
  • aP
    Free Member

I’ve been asked to recommend the above for my niece who’s 16. Can be 2nd hand.
    She’ll almost certainly want as many bells and whistles, shiney bits and acronyms as possible.
    My interest in cameras stops at looking in the window of RG Lewis once every six months, so if y’all could give me some recommendations please.

DavidFelt
    Free Member

Tiny bit over budget but still available:
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/canon-550d

🙂

peterfile
    Free Member

Try these guys:

MPB used

Big-Dave
    Free Member

Try these guys:

MPB used

+1

I bought my Canon 400D from there. It was in great condition and I even got a spare battery with it. MPB are top.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member
    geordiemick00
    Free Member

I’m selling a Sony A200 for £250

plumber
    Free Member

Epl1 off amazon

AlexSimon

I was going to suggest that Nikon 3100 ericemel posted above.

If you don’t mind a bit of work, and don’t want video, then getting a Canon 40D second hand mint and adding a lens would be fantastic image quality and camera handling for least cash in my opinion.

robbonzo
    Free Member

Thoroughly recommend MPB, bought a Nikon D70 from them, and its been great. Met the owner of the site when I went to collect, and seemed a decent chap. You can get good lenses from there too, either start with a 50mm prime lense, great for portraits, general reportage type stuff, or 18-55mm zoom if you can afford it.
    I rate Nikon, as very easy to use for beginners, but you cant go wrong with Canon either.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Best DSLR for £250’ is closed to new replies.