Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Best downhill site to sell forks?
  • fozworth
    Free Member

I’ve been trying to sell my long travel single crown forks and although the price is low I haven’t had any joy. Does anyone know of a good well used DH only forum where I might get some joy . I really don’t want to use flea bay due to all the charges etc.

Jammy111
    Free Member

southerndownhill

peachos
    Free Member

dirt, pink bike, southern downhill

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    carlphillips
    Free Member

sdh or descentworld. no classifieds seem to be doing well at the moment.
    i have an as new 224 with bits and no offers (apart from kids asking me if i’ll accept a tube of smarties and a ds game and 2 weeks pocket money from their gran when they get it) its only the kids that are a pain on the dh forums so be prepared for lots of stupid offers and lots of people who want them then pull out the n want them again etc etc, IME there is a lot of messers on these sites.good luck!!

1nten5e
    Free Member

Unlikely that any DH boys will buy single crowns unless they’re for a playbike, you might drop lucky though

as has been said classifieds/SH stuff is not selling well at the moment

I just sold some Talas on ebay and got a good price for them

cookeaa

I’ve bought sold through SDH a few times in the past, doesn’t always work but I’d say if you’re going to get a sale their classifieds are pretty well viewed…

Low sale price expectations is why I’m hanging onto my old Boxxers for a bit longer (that and the half formed plan to one day maybe build another bouncey DH bike up)…

actually you’ve inspired me I’m going to go post an old frame up for sale there I think…

fozworth
    Free Member

Cheers guys . I think being that there 1.5 ” steerer doesn’t help though there are plenty of heavy rigs using that size out there . I’ll try SDH with a fresh add .

5lab

they’re only £200 more, brand new, on crc, with an all important warranty. Might be that the price needs dropping some more

toys19
    Free Member

It’s also down to brand, I think Rockshox hold there value best, fox next, followed rather tardily at the rear by marzocchi’s which must have a problem with killing owners or being cheap as chips as they are constantly being used for owning people with, because they are worthless 2nd hand..

bazzer
    Free Member

I sold a pair of tapered steerer Totems on SDH, went really quickly.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Best downhill site to sell forks?’ is closed to new replies.