Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Best descent ever! 4 hours of descent edited into 10mins!
  • brookesylee
    Free Member

null

trailmonkey

link skillz

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

easy enough when the post window has a “video” box 😀

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrO753Ki55o[/video]

brookesylee
    Free Member

Cheers guys useless at that sort of thing lol! 😀

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

nice video that, reminds me summer 🙁 thanks for perking me up!

simonm
    Free Member

great vid, the gradient looks just right for fun.

althepal

How fast wetsuit going when you binned it not long in? Couldn’t make out the speedo..

nicksee
    Free Member

Was an epic ride to end an amazing week! how is the leg healing up?

dawson

How fast wetsuit going when you binned it not long in?

Fantastic auto-correct!!

althepal

Bugger. Anyhoo…
    How fast was it? I’m obviously on my phone here and couldn’t make the speed out!!

james
    Free Member

I’d have liked to have had a scale to ride up there, (though admitedly If I did have a scale, I would still have taken my FS (Assuming I still had it if I had a scale?))
    I spent most of that climb trying in vein to wipe sweat out of my eyes. It stung quite a lot, ran out of water at the top. Refilled the camelbak in bozel at the bottom and had drunk 3l halfway to moutiers
    Good times
    Just looking over the IGNs now attempting to retrace it

Steve77
    Free Member

Bugger. Anyhoo…
    How fast was it? I’m obviously on my phone here and couldn’t make the speed out!!

Looks like 19 to me, though can’t see if it’s mph or kph

brookesylee
    Free Member

lol it was only about 19mph! but it seemed a long time in the air! 😀 AAAAAmazzing holiday! Highly recomend The Whiteroom for an Alps trip!

trailmonkey

i think mont jovet is the best trail i’ve ever ridden, although riding the col de petit st bernard all the way down to the bottom of vini vidi vici runs it close.

thanks for posting. great memories of an awesome holiday.

brookesylee
    Free Member

Id agree with that mate, But i think all of the trails i did in the alps would be in my top 10 best ever trails! 😀 They where incredible! Not that i have much of a portfolio when it comes to trail ridding! 😀

nicksee
    Free Member

Mega trails indeed. Agree with trailmonkey, veni vidi vici was so fast and flowy which was quite different to the many other technical challenges we encountered.

I really enjoyed ‘Grease Teflon’ down from arc 2000 into the valley, demanded much concentration to not bin it every 50 yards due to its slippery sketchy nature. Lee – did you get any footage?!

Here is a vid from col de petit st bernard, started slow but soon got better 🙂

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpqzO51i81A[/video]

from that into v v v

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tff32CKAJLo[/video]

Milkie
    Free Member

Nice big hole in your leg at the end of that video Brookesylee! 😯
    Eventful video, one big crash, pulling a mate out a ravine and puncturing your calf with a branch!

Nick, I’ll be editing VVV with yours and my footage, got some nice footage of that run.. I have had to buy a new computer to do it tho!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Best descent ever! 4 hours of descent edited into 10mins!’ is closed to new replies.