Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Best Carribean Island for mountain biking?
  • Tupper

Thinking of booking Dominican Republic for family holiday but want the option of some dirt time. Anyone been there biking or suggest another Island that is better? Prefer paying for a guide if poss
    Cheers

Dilwyn
    Free Member

I had an amazing week in Jamaica. Check out singletrack Jamaica for a riding holiday like nothing else.

cannondaleking
    Free Member

St Martin, Trinidad, st croix, bequia and Nevis were great but there the only ones so far I’ve been too ow st Lucia is bloody amazing and margarita was good but that’s technically Venezuela lol.

Perks to working offshore a few years ago.

Ps don’t take a rigid SS was the only thing I regretted packing on the ship and take a good tubeless kit as there was lots of pointy sharp things on every island that made me stop and spend hours patching tubes.

Fantombiker

Tobago. There is a guy on the island called the ‘iceman’ who does guiding got a very reasonable fee. One of my most memorable rides.

swillybey
    Free Member

Not Grand Cayman.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Dominican Republic based around Cabarete has some amazing biking with awesome guided runs after being shuttled up. It also has the highest mountain in the Carribean.

http://www.iguanamama.com/biking.html

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Best Carribean Island for mountain biking?’ is closed to new replies.