• This topic has 33 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Best Blog on the Internet?
  • Nick
    daveagiles
    Free Member

Possibly the scariest website I have ever looked at.

vorlich
    Free Member

Worst thing about it is that ugly **** guitar!

burgatedicky

😯
    Some of the wording on the front page….someone give that man a bigger spade!

peterfile
    Free Member

This Websense category is filtered: Potentially Damaging Content. Your authorisation level does not allow access to this website.

🙁

I need to be promoted to see the best blog on the internet

EDIT: thanks to my iphone i have now met Austin. What a guy!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member
    DezB
    Free Member

Normally I can contain my laughter so as not to disturb the rest of the office. But I was GUFFAWING (I believe that’s what it’s called, I’ve never done it before) at this page.
    Wow.
    “I am willing to pay anyone $1,500 as a finders fee for anyone that can help find me a girlfriend”

camo16
    Free Member

It is impossible to have the Internet’s best blog and use magenta type.

peterfile
    Free Member

If I say a particular Black person has features that remind me of a Gorilla, that may come off as rude and hurtful, and mean, to that person, but it is NOT racist, especially if it’s used by me as a adjective and not a racial slur.

I mean it’s not just race, I wouldn’t ever want to have anything to do with a woman that ever had a past relationship with a extremely fat man either like say 400 lbs or more, nor would I ever date a woman that’s ever had sex with a man that’s 35 years older than her! I would find all of that visually disgusting and below my standards.

Just because a person is not sexually attracted to anyone in the Black race, just because someone thinks everyone in the Black race looks unattractive visually, that does NOT make him a racist.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Worst thing about it is that ugly **** guitar!

i don’t think you’ve read enough of it. The man is a loon.

grum
    Free Member

You’d think Dave Grohl would find it easy to get women.

Houns

Romeo Rose, what a name. What a set of teeth too. And for love of god, if you’re going to stand any chance at all then get rid of the pix of the ex

lemonysam
    Free Member

Why would you want rid of gems like:

kimbers

with those looks, dress sense and intellect I dont think he can afford to be picky, discounting a billion or so non white women has made an impossible task even harder

MrsToast
    Free Member

i don’t think you’ve read enough of it. The man is a loon.

I think after his blog went viral, people dug up loads of unsavoury stuff on him – he claimed his ex-girlfriend had died in a crash when she’d actually taken out a restraining order against him, he had Youtube videos saying how rape should be legalised and that he was glad Eric Clapton’s son died. He also said that he wouldn’t date a woman who had been with a black guy because:

Romeo Rose – Because when a woman has been with a black man, in my book that is ALMOST the same thing as beastiality, because black people look like apes, monkeys and gorillas. I don’t mean any offense to Black people, but that’s just the truth. You can’t look at a black man like Ving Rhames and a gorilla and tell me you don’t see some similarities. I am just speaking the truth and saying what MOST people truly think but don’t have the courage to say.

But he’s “not racist”. 😐

soobalias
    Free Member

best blog on the internet is BSNYC.

up till today when he tried to say that a single speed cyclocross bike is the definition of superfluous

its what i wanted to replace my SScommuter. 🙁

gdm4

This sort of thing always ends the same way……in a commune with a mass suicide……very scary.

DezB
    Free Member

Nick

I hope my reference to this being the best blog on the internet was seen as both ironic and as a desperate attempt to attract attention to the thread….

grahamg
    Free Member

Oh my word. Unhinged doesn’t even begin to cover that one.

spawnofyorkshire

he’s such a sweet charming fellow I’d encourage him to date my sister 😯

soobalias
    Free Member

i think the ironing came off Nick

having read some of it…. Oh My God (lets not discuss which God, or if he/she exists)

the ‘About Me’ page reads like he has the gun in his hand, the empty wine bottle on the table and the barbed wire necklace tied to the door handle.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

good teeth

atlaz
    Free Member
    atlaz
    Free Member

I watched the last minute of it after posting that. So amazingly racist.

DezB
    Free Member

Interesting video – it just made me wonder why all this fuss has been made about the guy.
    He’s just another thick, racist idiot amongst all the millions of them in the world. He’s so utterly freaking STUPID that he doesn’t even know he’s racist.
    A moron that shouldn’t be given a voice. Probably now loads of other moronic idiots going “Yeah, why should we be politically correct? YEAH! go Romeo.”

Nick

I feel bad now

vorlich
    Free Member

It’s great that the idiots of the world are out there placing themselves in plain sight. I did kind of imagine him swinging from the rafters after reading it earlier, clearly a sad, lonely man. What’s with his no fat chicks rule anyway? His ex isn’t exactly what I’d call svelte.

Still think his guitar is probably the most disgusting instrument I’ve ever seen, and the fretboard is filthy, dirty pig.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Blimey.

I am NOT racist. …..

…I would NEVER, EVER, EVER date a woman if I found out she had EVER been sexually active with a Black man.

That would just be pure filth

WTF?!!!

stanfree
    Free Member

We have our own version of sleepless in Austin In Scotland , ladies and gentlemen I bring you Peter Dow .

therealhoops
    Free Member

Awww and I thought you were gonna say mine 😥

Blatant Plug

DezB
    Free Member

ladies and gentlemen I bring you Peter Dow

“My woman’s daughters would be particularly welcome but I won’t allow a woman’s teenage or older sons to move in with me given my current circumstances”
    right-o.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

hellooo sailor!

This dude’s got a table that outlines acceptable hip-to-waist ratios. C’mon ladies…what are you waiting for?!

DezB
    Free Member

There’s a solution..

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Best Blog on the Internet?’ is closed to new replies.