Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Best bike tops for tumble drying and not shrinking?
  • TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Enduro style LS tops shrink in the dryer leaving me sleeveless. What’s the best brand for a bit of dryer abuse? In fact, what shirts in general survive the environmentally unfriendly drying process?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Most of my tld stuff comes out the washing machine nearly dry. No need for a dryer.

njee20
    Free Member

dont dry any cycling kit. Even heavy soft shells are dry within a few hours.

robgclarkson
    Free Member

put them on a spin cycle after the wash, then hang your cycling stuff out to air dry only, other wise you’ll kill them quickly

edhornby

stick them on a plastic hanger, dry in an hour, even roubaix tights are pretty quick

eulach

Those f.uck cancer morvelo socks. They’ve been in the tumbler 3 times trying to get them to shrink. I should’ve bought small.

jambalaya
    Free Member

As above, all my cycling specifc kit is synthetic so dries very quickly (note I also wear merino layers but as they don’t smell you can wear multiple times without washing if required 😉 )

lee170
    Free Member

I chuck my gore bike wear jerseys in the dryer, never had any problems.

Dibbs
    Free Member

I always wash all my gear and then tumble dry on low for an hour (apart from a stupid Merino base layer I bought by mistake).It means I can be ready to ride again in under 3 hours.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Best bike tops for tumble drying and not shrinking?’ is closed to new replies.