Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Best bib shorts (warning Skinny wheel content)
  • lemonysam
    Free Member

Also +1 on the DHB Aeron Pros, love mine.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Sportful. You can even get the Saxo Tinkoff versions without the garish branding!

Probike Kit were doing a 25% off sale a while ago. Done a couple of long rides in them and perfect from the first second.

Mackem

DHB – the only ones I own mind. But, very comfortable and good price. My short of choice for longer rides.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cyrilswan
    Free Member

+1 Castelli.
    Like a satin glove around the gonads 😀

FuzzyWuzzy

Stupid question, are the DHB Aeron Pro a good off road option if considering moving to bibs with outer shorts? Or any other bib shorts listed here for that matter?

Yeah they’re fine, I have several pairs (I’m a sucker for when they’re on sale) and use them both on road rides and under baggies off-road. Only thing with bibs under baggies is the outer shorts can slip a lot (very few baggies have grippers on the inside of the waistband unfortunately). Not a big deal but I find myself pulling my baggies up a lot more when riding with bibs.

warton
    Free Member

I love my Castelli’s, but most of my mates love Assos, I just can’t click the buy button on them, too expensive!

If you’re on a budget, DHB are hard to beat for the price.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Best bib shorts (warning Skinny wheel content)’ is closed to new replies.