Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Best and worse of singletrackworld
  • Stainypants

I’ve been stuck indoors for the past few weeks i’ve been suffering for a rather nasty GI virus. So I’ve spent far too much time on here and the loo.

I loved the thread on the size of your rucksack excellent troll really cheered me up.

But then you get the thread on winning the lottery and it gets ruined by some sanctimonious pr*&k telling people how to spend their money.

nick

p.s today has made picolax seem like syrup of figs so hence why i’m in a bad mood.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Jeez, stainypants, pfft c’mon…. you shouldn’t be spending your time recovering from a virus looking at STW! You should be bettering yourself…. doing a language course, improving you ITC, or even just getting double-hard skills on COD4. What a fricking waste! tsk.

Hohum
    Free Member

I found the thread about the nuke attacks on Japan really interesting. I may even buy that Dark Sun book and learn some history.

I love the Friday night video thread lots!

elaineanne
    Free Member

GI virus ?
    i had a wierd visious head pain resulting from a crap flu virus -couldnt ride for 6-7 weeks after short stay in hospital ( i spent alot of my sick time rumiging through the forum giggling along the way… some threads just cheer you up (especialy bike pics threads (show me your….)
    sum inspiring pics sometimes :mrgreen:

Kevevs
    Free Member

there is some really interesting, intelligent stuff on here, some stupid stuff as well (holds hand up).

Spongebob
    Free Member

I often make a dog’s face of it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Best and worse of singletrackworld’ is closed to new replies.