Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Best 120mm Forks for a Hummer
  • roadiesean
    Free Member

I am thinking about treating myself to some new forks to replace my Marzocchi MX Comps (I think thats what they are) and am now a bit behind the times on forks these days (been concentrating too hard on the road)

The best forks I ever had were a pair of Rockshox Duke XC's they seemed to be plush and great all rounders. I am 90kg so not light, more wheels on the ground than big jumpy things and the Hummer I have is a few years old, so 120mm fork max, not bothered by Maxles and such like.

Suggestions on a postcard please !

Hadge
    Free Member

All I can say is that you must have had some seriously crap forks then because Dukes are/were shitte! Therefore choose any new 120mm's made today and you'll be even more pleased.

Hadge
    Free Member

FWIW I'm a big Fox fan so Float 120's would be ok by me. Lots of Rock Shox Rev fans on here though too.

tang
    Free Member

ive just put some reba ream maxle 120s on my cotic soul, very very nice.

chakaping
    Free Member

Reba Team maxle lite here too. Really, really good fork.

QR version will still have the same great blackbox damping, and be a fair bit cheaper, if you don't want to buy a new wheel or something.

But the Maxle is definitely worth having if you ride over any bumpy stuff and like to steer at the same time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Best 120mm Forks for a Hummer’ is closed to new replies.