• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by aP.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Best 10,000 mAh portable 2.1A USB charger
  • aP
    Free Member

Any recommendations for a small, portable USB device charger?
    It’d be for multi day trips using a Garmin and maybe the odd phone top-up. Pebbles are only to a max of 3,000 mAh but I think that we might want a bit more juice.
    What does anyone else use?

Cougar

Three pebbles?

I’ve got an Anker thing, about the size of a portable HDD. Can’t fault it.

cranberry
    Free Member

I’ve got a few things from Anker – 6-port charging hub and a battery thingie – they seem to be well made and work well.

damascus
    Free Member

I picked this pebble up a few weeks ago from the same company for £25 delivered. Looks like they have put the prices up.

They are 8400 Mah

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=111498375356&alt=web

I have a garmin 705 and it took around 10% to charge it to full after a full days ride.

GrahamS

22400mAh bank from EC Technology.

Reviewed (in depth with proper teardown) here:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxNLTRl36HQ[/video]

£29 from Amazon. (Referral link for the guy in the video)

Cougar

(Referral link removed as per forum T&Cs, sorry)

cp

I have one of these as linked to on amazon above:-

Brilliant bit of kit, multiple phone and tablet charges from a single pack charge.

GrahamS

(Referral link removed as per forum T&Cs, sorry)

Oops. Fair enough. Sorry. 😳 It was for the guy who did the review video, not me, so thought it might be ok. I try to support helpful YouTubers like him.

If anyone wants to buy that and make sure he gets credit for it then you can find his referral links in the description of the video in YouTube.

luke
    Free Member

I’ve been using an Anker one for about 2 years now had a cheaper one before that, but despite being a larger capacity than the Anker didn’t charge as many devices before running out of juice.
    Just ordered a second Anker for some extended travels over the summer, where one 10000mAh one is just not enough.

aP
    Free Member

Thanks Damascus – have ordered a couple of those 8400 mAh ones from that site – should be delivered tomorrow.
    Just need to get Charlie the Bikemonger to tell me when my ti Fargo is going to be delivered…… 😳

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Best 10,000 mAh portable 2.1A USB charger’ is closed to new replies.