Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Bespoke designed cycling shirts
  • Harry_the_Spider

Who does them?

creamegg
    Free Member

Owaya, Nightfox, danger UK, endura and loads more on Google

munrobiker
    Free Member

Champion System
    The Cycle Jersey
    Carvalho Custom

Harry_the_Spider

Ok. To rephrase…

Can anybody recommend from personal experience for a limited run of shirts?

cubicboy
    Free Member

Do you have a design that you have one and then want somebody to produce it? Or do you need a company to both design and produce? Our club uses Champion System and so did my previous club – that’s 100+ picky people who have all been very happy with the quality and cut of the kit. The downsides? Including getting things through to approval it takes about eight weeks to turnaround. They are very competitive too. Locally to Nottingham we have Godfrey but they are slightly more expensive, not as well finished, and have a similar lead time.

binners

Do you have a design that you have one and then want somebody to produce it?

Not yet. I’ve been a bit busy 😀

Yak

We use Creative Cycling for our club kit. Quality and fit is really good with nice grippers too.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i’m sure we’re awesome enough to be able to convince morvelo to do an MNPR collaboration limited run…

but if not, maybe milltag? i dunno.

nbt

Currently getting some done by these guys

http://www.cycle-clothing.co.uk/Content/5/custom-design-cycle-jersey-top-printing.aspx

We’ve gone for the cheaper “semi-custom” option of buying a short and having a design printed on it rather than a full custom shirt. Works out a bit cheaper and quicker for small runs. SHould be with us in a couple of weeks so will let you know what quality is like if you’re still looking

nemesis
    Free Member

We’ve used Carvalho custom for about 10 years now and been really pleased with them – Excellent quality, good prices, good comms and reasonable turnaround. I actually have two orders on the go at the moment.

They’re in Portugal but language has never been an issue as I’ve done it all via email and their English is good. Plus Charlie who runs it is a Brit.

From memory, min order of 10 of one item to not have any surcharges but you can then order anything else from the cycling range without any minimums.

They do a semi custom option too.

Lots of pics of our stuff here

Go Vegas!

munrobiker
    Free Member

Champion System seem best to me- I have some shop kit of theirs and it’s really nice.

The Cycling Jersey stuff is OK in terms of printing but the actual jerseys aren’t very good.

Enduro printing is fine too but jersey quality is also not as good as Champion System.

Bedds
    Free Member

I used Danger UK last year for some jerseys for 24/12, great service all round, the proofs were returned quickly, quality excellent and the jerseys comfortable. Price was very reasonable too, they don’t have a minimum order either which makes them a good choice for limited runs

sheeps

We’ve just used Owayo for a run of 6 jerseys – about £40 each – the quality seems good (if a bit ‘race-fit’) and the printing production is ace.

BristolPablo
    Free Member

local coffee shop made up some kits through Castelli, quality is superb and its the comfy kiss3 pad in the shorts so I didnt mind paying a bit more.

I have custom order Owayo kit too, its good kit, the regular range (not pro fit) is comparable to Altura I’d say, their customer support is great.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Bespoke designed cycling shirts’ is closed to new replies.