Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Bernie Ecclestone/ Bell End
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Anybody else hear the bollox he was spouting about Oxford street being as dangerous as Sao Paulo? I haven’t seen many machine guns whilst shopping to be fair!!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I guess a Routemaster can do just as much damage as an AK47…..

hora
    Free Member

philconsequence
    Free Member

’tis why i dont go to london…

mos

If you think he was being serious, then you are as daft as he is, although maybe slightly less well off.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Good old lock stock! Love that film! Yes London town is truly a dangerous place!!

donsimon
    Free Member

A very, very, very wealthy bellend. When you are close to his earned wealth I will respect your opinions on bellendery.

wrightyson
    Free Member

He was being serious from the interview i heard! Now would they have been just taking the car hostage or the multi millionaire british sportsman? Mmm?

wrightyson
    Free Member

I’m afraid wealth does not save you from “bell end” status!

mos

If anything, wealth must surely increase bell-endery, because as far as i am concerned, everyone richer than me is indeed a bell end!

iDave
    Free Member

I’m surprised the teams weren’t using helicopters as taxis for their top people – Sao Paulo has the highest number of helicopters of any world city for a very good reason.

hora
    Free Member

When you are close to his earned wealth I will respect your opinions on bellendery.

Do you doth your cap Victorian-style?

wrightyson
    Free Member

“bellendery” is definately going to have to be a contender for word of the day!

donsimon
    Free Member

I’m afraid wealth does not save you from “bell end” status!

Agreed, but surely being savvy enough to generate that wealth yourself counts for something, doesn’t it?

Doth or doff? I’m confused…

wrightyson
    Free Member

For sure don simon, he also has legend status for being that short and ugly and still managing to surround himself with beautiful women! 👿

zokes
    Free Member

He doth doff his cap….

hora
    Free Member

Is a doff/doth a verb?

Pook

He p1ssed me off when he described the new teams as ‘cripples’. Wonder how Sir Frank Williams reacted when he heard?

donsimon
    Free Member

Is a doff/doth a verb?

Yes.

For sure don simon, he also has legend status for being that short and ugly and still managing to surround himself with beautiful women!

When something so short and ugly can produce this.

Something is definitely going wrong! 😉

hora
    Free Member

Im still miffed at Vettel. Hes got basically **** all chance of winning the title as both RB drivers are faced with Alonso. Why didnt he CHOSE to step aside and let Webber through for the 6points? Now neither of them will be champions. Great teamwork.

Now I really want Webber to win. Even if its just to rub the spoilt bastards face in it.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

My grandad used to talk of Bernies wife being a ‘drug addicted call girl’ he would say it with a glint in his eye as if he was holding a vital part of information. Sadly he died in 2000 taking what hidden gem of knowledge he had to the grave.

donsimon
    Free Member

Why didnt he CHOSE to step aside and let Webber through for the 6points?

I half expected all types of shenanigans between team mates, maybe they were warned off before the race.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Nice picture of Bernie on Sniffpetrol.

But not as heartwarming as the Redbull team photo that precedes it.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Bernie Ecclestone/ Bell End’ is closed to new replies.