Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bendee Stiq EVO
  • mcmoonter
    Free Member

Behold the Bendee Stiq EVO.

Faced with the prospect of replacing your tailgate gas struts that may well cost more than the entire value of your car?

You need a Bendee Stiq EVO. It’s versatile too. Works equally well with bonnets. Only £99.99

Mercedes, BMW and Audi owners may prefer the Bendee Stiq EVO Deluxe. £199.99

You may think the Bendee Stiq was dreamt up by some mountain bikers who were lost in the woods unable to make a decision as to which trail to follow and you would be partially correct.

However extensive field testing with the Bendee Stiq EVO guarantees no more forehead to tailgate collisions.

jonk

I see you have the classic C5 tailgate lifter fail. Nice botch. Oh how i miss my C5 😐

mcmoonter
    Free Member

I see you have the classic C5 tailgate lifter fail. Nice botch. Oh how i miss my C5

I can’t complain really, it owes me nothing. Having the Bendee Stiq Evo in the boot more than doubles it’s value.

A left hand drive version will shortly be available for export.

Bendee Stiq EVO is biodegradable and can be used in emergencies for kindling. Beware of imitations.

Northwind

Objection! That’s a bodge, not a botch. Botching means doing something badly, bodging means doing something wrong, well.

scaredypants

what you want is a bungee running from the radiator grill over the roof and latched on to the lip of the tailgate

Think how exciting it’ll be every time you fit or remove it 😀

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Audi just called. They want it.

Vorspung Tech Stiq.

scaredypants

“birch” tech stiq, surely ?

mcmoonter
    Free Member

“birch” tech stiq, surely ?

😀

Cougar

Meh, I’m holding out for the Evo Pro version.

ElShalimo

Is it available in Enduro colours for those crazy Europeans?

matt_outandabout

I used the Compact version – the Cunning Old Broom Leverage EVO for a few months. It has the benefit of fitting in a Touran boot without resort to bending, and has better performance in windy conditions.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bendee Stiq EVO’ is closed to new replies.