Viewing 10 posts - 161 through 170 (of 170 total)
  • Belligerent disco bloke in Portsmouth – Mark Green Disco BD08 XGL
  • Slogo
    Free Member

still need a disco!

MrGrim

Update from YouTube 4th April:

For those who are interested how this ended up:

He was charged with common assault and using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour with intent to cause harassment, alarm or distress, which is an offence under section 4A of the Public Order Act 1986. He was sentenced to an 18 month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £50 compensation to me, £35 prosecution costs and a £15 victim surcharge.

jamj1974

More positive than I hoped – but he deserved a harsher penalty!

rudebwoy
    Free Member

niceone– think i’ll give him a congratulatory text– oh , he seems very sensitive to publicity now –all that idont give a pluck was not so……

sv

Mark Green Portsmouth – out hunting down that guy now???!

johnellison
    Free Member

Oh look, his mobile number’s on the back of his van – I can feel some bookings in Burnley coming his way…

Tom-B
    Free Member

This thread is the second result on Google now 🙂

antigee

Mark Green DJ Portsmouth will need a few gigs to pay that £35 court cost – £35 cost did someone in Greece do the paperwork? if thats all it cost to get a guy like that in court thats fantastic

rocky-mountain
    Free Member

BTW do Tesco lorries have dashboard cams? i was in a bit of a squeeze with one a couple of weekends ago.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

Mark Green Portsmouth – out hunting down that guy now???!

when i texted him he threatenend me with stalking law –ha ha –some hard nut him!!

lumpenhead that he is– it may make him think before he does some such again.

Viewing 10 posts - 161 through 170 (of 170 total)

The topic ‘Belligerent disco bloke in Portsmouth – Mark Green Disco BD08 XGL’ is closed to new replies.