Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bell Super Helmets
  • rocky-mountain
    Free Member

I have given up trying to find out if there are any anywhere, so thought i had better scrape the barrell and ask here.

are they being distributed here, when, how who?

cheers

bullandbladder
    Free Member

http://www.twowheelscycles.com

*had* some in stock.

thetallpaul
    Free Member

Tweeks cycles have several in stock
    White/Silver in M & L
    Green in L

z1ppy

Zyro became Bell’s UK importer a couple of months ago, and ever since these things have been flying, going by my LBS deliveries/sales and internet sites now being out of stock.

Fatbirds have a large white and small green or blacks

fivespot
    Free Member
    rocky-mountain
    Free Member

cheers everyone.
    so has the change over of importers led to a hiccup in supply? or is demand outstripping supply?

any thoughts on them from those who have them in the flesh?

z1ppy

Hiccup in with distributer, as they had them in Europe well before we had them in the UK. As I say, talking to my LBS about them, they sold there 1st lots of stock, but had more in the next time I visited. I wasn’t expecting them to re-stock so soon, so I bought off the internet..Opps. I bought mine from Fatbirds, which along with everyone else are now out of stock, so I suspect demand out stripped supply.

Review

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

I’ve got one, had it a little while now. Had no idea they were in such demand… It’s a great helmet, sits so comfortably on my head you hardly know you’re wearing it, looks great with the go faster stripe too and I really like the length of adjustment on the visor. One disappointment is the goggle guides aren’t compatible with the visor, you have to run one or the other. I just run the visor and it slides back far enough for the goggles to sit below it when they’re not over your eyes and my straps stay in place anyway. I also struggle to mount my night light to it which is a pain but I just leave my light permanently attached to my old enduromatic helmet and use it as a specific night ride lid!

gravity-slave
    Free Member

I love mine, got it as a more breathable alternate to the enduromatic and happy so far, very comfy.

This just popped up on my Twitter feed – 18bikes have some stock arrived.

http://shop.18bikes.co.uk/products.php?plid=m18b144s488p2131

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bell Super Helmets’ is closed to new replies.