Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bell Super 2r
  • cultsdave
    Free Member

Does anyone know if the chin guard can be bought and fitted separately?
    I need a new Helmet and the Bell fits me well. The full face version is a bit pricey and not required at the moment. But it would be handy in the future to be able to buy the chin piece and fit it to the helmet. Bells website doesn’t give any clues that I can see.

Cheers

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Don’t think you can buy either helmet or chin guard separately.

drovercycles
    Free Member

The helmet separately is just the Super 2. The chinguards “will” be available separately, due in the next few weeks, but haven’t arrived in the UK yet.

Price is a little higher to buy separately but not much. Chinguards will be in black/white only so won’t match all the helmet designs.

poah
    Free Member

why is the chin guard not required at the moment?

cultsdave
    Free Member

why is the chin guard not required at the moment?

At the moment the SES (Scottish Enduro Series) don not require a full face helmet hence why the guard is not required at the moment. If these rules change it would be nice to be able to just buy the chin guard.

I have a proper full face lid that I use when I feel the need but find it a bit much for some of the races.

Cheers

poah
    Free Member

Id wear my met parachute at the SES if i wasnt injured. i got my parachute from germany and it was £45 chesper than here

cultsdave
    Free Member

The Parachute doesn’t fit me. The Bell is more comfortable.

poah
    Free Member

I mean you might find the bell cheaper from ze germans

psycorp
    Free Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I second that.

I’ve bought rear shocks, fork compressions dampers, rebound dampers, lowers and shoes from Germany in the last 12 months, all at significant savings over the prices offered by retailers in the UK.

Pays to shop around.

Gotta love our EU membership for this.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bell Super 2r’ is closed to new replies.