Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Bell super 2
  • hainman
    Free Member

So after a wee tumble down a cliffside,my IXS trail lid took a dunt to the back resulting in a dent size of my Thumb print,So on the hunt for a new lid,

I tried on a bell super 2 a while ago in a shop but it pinched slightly on the sides of my head,so never gave it another look,Turned out so did the IXS but once on and fastened up it was ok,

Just wondering if i should have taken a chance and let the Super settle or if it would have persisted in being annoying,Does anyone know if the Super 2 MiPS is any comfier.different fit that the regular 2

cheers

warpcow
    Free Member

There are a couple of pretty solid rubber pads in the Super, just above the ears. They’re stuck in, but removable. Makes a huge difference taking them out.

Fwiw, the mips version is likely to be worse as the the helmet is just the same with more stuff crammed into it (those rubber pads included).

julzm
    Free Member

The MIPS one is slighter smaller. There is now a super 3r. It pinches less at the sides so might be worth a try.

Great helmet, no issues with overheating or sweat dripping into eyes. Works well with small heads too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Bell super 2’ is closed to new replies.