Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Belgian beer – where from?
  • Haze

Quick update, I don’t often drink on a school night lately but very impressed with the Orval!

gee
    Free Member

Ordered and turned up 6 working days later. Superbly packaged and no breakage. One glass missing and got a refund as it was out of stock.

All brilliant!

GB

Sandwich

Khani’s recommendation stock Estrella 1906 which I had in Spain recently. It’s good stuff.

cheers_drive

I stocked up on Belgian beer in Beers of Europe yesterday.
    The whole aisle right to the end was Belgian beer! Very good selection of German non-alcoholic beer too.
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/yJLSJD]2015-09-24_10-47-30[/url] by Rob Johnson, on Flickr

jonnyrobertson

Beers of Europe is fab. Always pop in when I’m taking a run to Norfolk (it’s on the outskirts of Kings Lynn) for a spot of birding. It’s not just beers of Europe either, they have gems from all over, as well as some weird and wonderful spirits/liqueurs, ciders and all different kinds of branded glasses so you can really go “Full Belgian”. Well, providing it’s in stock, of course… Good value, too and delivery is a flat £7.50 so works out very cheap if you were to order a shedload, which would be very easy to do…

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Belgium

(Would be the obvious answer)

Sorry 😀

Clobber
    Free Member

See post 3 ropey….

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

*sigh* I must try harder.

Mmm beer

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Belgian beer – where from?’ is closed to new replies.