Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Being a miserable basket tonight. Happy New Years anyway!
  • Frankenstein
    Free Member

Have a good new year!

Last year I was at the London Eye watching fireworks and partying.

This year I’m being a misery guts and going to bed on time and up early to ride a few miles.

Enjoy whatever you do.

chewkw
    Free Member

Ya, some fireworks in the Toon centre at around 6pm just now but I am just not bothered …

I prefer watching people making knives on youtbue. 😀

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Billy no mates here, wife’s at work till 8am tomorrow then I’m a 13.30 start. Probably have an early night & big lie in tomorrow. Oh the joys of shift work in the NHS & Prison Service. 🙄

Drac

Last of my days off so making the most of it with drink food and family.

teethgrinder

Going to drink ’til I’m drunk, and I’d smoke ’til I’m senseless (if I had anything to make me senseless when I smoked it).

Drac

You have to be senseless to smoke if that helps.

tish
    Free Member

Been out early doors and just got back so the pooch isn’t on his own when the fireworks are going off..
    Wished everyone the all best and now back for a takeaway.
    All the best everyone!

trademark
    Free Member

I’m not a celebrator and am surprised I’m still awake.
    Was meant to be canoeing on Loch Lomond tomorrow but weather looks pants so I’m cycling around County Durham tomorrow instead.

Now need to plan for Sat/Sun also.

Happy New Year folks.

aracer
    Free Member

I have a cold, done nothing today, no plans for tomorrow (I won’t even have the excuse of getting drunk tonight).

RobHilton
    Free Member

I’m 9 pints in and off to bed… Happy Something y’all xx

bikebouy
    Free Member

Just had a spectacular pint at the flower pots in rural Hampshire and the worlds a good place.

I too am on my own and really looking forward to it too.

Tho’, though I’m not miserable 😆

Happy New Year folks..

slackalice
    Free Member

Likewise, home alone while Mrs Slack and Slack jr are away in Hampshire with friends, couple of beers, cooked and eaten a rather lovely meal and planning for a good nights’ sleep and a ride to somewhere new tomorrow 😀

toppers3933
    Free Member

Sat on the couch watching a filum with the wife. I predict we will be in bed by 11. And not for sexytime.

curtisthecat
    Free Member

Was invited out with a few different friends but really missing the wife as she is in New Zealand, so night in with good food and film. Tomorrow we meet up with about 50 mates(wives, children, lovers, dogs etc) and go for a walk. Looking forward to it as haven’t seen most for a long time as I work crazy hours. Happy New Year everybody!!

nickc

went to the pub, which if you’re single is I reckon about as sad as it gets, came home, probably watch a film and get to bed.

sockpuppet

Everyone else in the house was asleep by 1935 tonight.

To be fair they’re four months old, four years old or struck down with a migraine so unlikely to be any fun anyway.

I’m glossing skirting boards, but looking over at a bottle of port: skirting shortly to be abandoned…

stox
    Free Member

And not for sexytime

That’s 2 off the forum

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Well I went for a ride, it was freezing and nobody was around.

Now to get on with jobs around the house and being less of a misery guts.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Being a miserable basket tonight. Happy New Years anyway!’ is closed to new replies.