• This topic has 15 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by MSP.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Behold! Literature!
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

“Eliza and Ezra rolled together into the one giggling snowball of full-figured copulation, screaming and shouting as they playfully bit and pulled at each other in a dangerous and clamorous rollercoaster coil of sexually violent rotation with Eliza’s breasts barrel-rolled across Ezra’s howling mouth and the pained frenzy of his bulbous salutation extenuating his excitement as it smacked its way into every muscle of Eliza’s body except for the otherwise central zone.”

Morrisey done wrote an book.

lemonysam
    Free Member

I’m now reading that in the voice of Wisbey’s Dirty Fan Male (NSFW)

perchypanther
    Free Member

bulbous salutation

Well , Hello there!

GrahamS

Is it some kind of Frozen fan-fiction with subtly renamed characters to avoid the Disney lawyers?

If not then it should be. I’d totally read that.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Is it some kind of Frozen fan-fiction with subtly renamed characters to avoid the Disney lawyers?

Winkie the Poof?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

except for the otherwise central zone

I’m wondering if this is swear filter avoidance

Northwind

“Throughout much of his career, Morrissey maintained in interviews that he was asexual and celibate. Johnny Marr said in a 1984 interview that Morrissey “doesn’t participate in sex at the moment and hasn’t done so for a while”.”

and apparently nothing has changed

binners

It is an unpolished turd of a book, the stale excrement of Morrissey’s imagination.

😆

Cougar

Gods, that’s dreadful.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

“Judges don’t live in the ghetto … they are exclusively verbal beings. What can they understand about the way life moves? … Would judges even recognize dog shit if they saw it? … Judges have to live in secrecy, don’t they, because they’ve done so much harm to society.

See also – Teh Mods.

Cougar

CFH is now banned.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😀

Cougar

Stupid broken forum tools.

racefaceec90

reminds me of this classic link (nsfw) http://www.fiftyshadesgenerator.com/ 😛

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

And, at the risk of treading still further on Cougar’s mod-toes, another very rude link here Many very naughty words within. NSFW.

MSP

“Eliza and Ezra rolled together into the one giggling snowball of full-figured copulation, screaming and shouting as they playfully bit and pulled at each other in a dangerous and clamorous rollercoaster coil of sexually violent rotation with Eliza’s breasts barrel-rolled across Ezra’s howling mouth and the pained frenzy of his bulbous salutation extenuating his excitement as it smacked its way into every muscle of Eliza’s body except for the otherwise central zone.”

That can’t be right, I must have my monitor upside down.

????q ??? ?o?? ?? ?? p??ool I ?? dl?? plno? ?? ?q??? ‘dn ??? s??? p?q s? ?sn? ll??s s? ?? ou ‘?O

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Behold! Literature!’ is closed to new replies.