Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Beginning to suspect that our baby daughter may be…
  • Harry_the_Spider

Evil.

She’s just spat her lunch everywhere again and laughed whilst doing it. My wife is going nuts and the kid thinks it’s funny.

When I feed her she’s fine. When the wife does it the little one takes the pi55.

tonyg2003

She's figured out, from a very early age, what will get the most reaction from mum. Prepare yourself for 20yrs of refereeing between the two of them!

mogrim

She's figured out, from a very early age, what will get the most reaction from mum. Prepare yourself for 20yrs of refereeing between the two of them!

Don't. Prepare a shed. Or a garage. A man-cave, somewhere to hide.

nickc

getting a re-action…

firestarter
    Free Member

my little one threw his plate on the floor the other day and happily proclaimed ' all gone ' with a great big smile. i wouldnt mind the only other words he knows are ball,bike, mam and dad . the little sod lol

molgrips
    Free Member

Just don't make a fuss over it when she does it!

molgrips
    Free Member

ball,bike, mam and dad

Good lad!

mrsgrips
    Free Member

Our dd knows how to press my buttons too. She spends M-F mostly with me as her Dad is gone during the week working. There are days…….well lets just say keeping a calm head/voice is hard but a good idea. And be very consistent about what you expect from her. She can't have good table manners yet, but over time she'll get the point. I.E. mum or dad makes no difference I must still be good.

PenrodPooch
    Free Member

This is where having twins has its benefits as you can immediatley focus your praise on the one being good aka doing nothing. Works a treat

Kuco

Sorry Penrod all twins are evil 😉

PenrodPooch
    Free Member

No 50% are, the evil one, not both 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

My wife has taken some pictures of the carnage this time because I never see it. If this thread is still about in 3 hours I'll post them.

Apparently the whole dining room has had to be cleaned!

firestarter
    Free Member

molgrips he loves bikes lol

this is his tiny bike next to his sisters scoot, he was dragging it around before he could sit on it. i only bought him it as he was trying to get on his sisters all the time 😉

CaptJon
    Free Member

She was probably bored. There's not much to do at Dunstanburgh castle.

Diane
    Free Member

How about waiting a bit longer before giving her the food so she is more hungry and only giving small bits to her at a time

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Everytime she does it punch her in the face.

She'll get the message.

😉 😈

Harry_the_Spider

The horror.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Is that it? I'll swap ya.

nicolaisam
    Free Member

It dosent get any easier.They might not spit out food but the attitude gets worse,Wanna swap for a 9 year old with mega attitude

Kuco

I work with people who after lunch look like that 🙂

Bunnyhop

she's very cute though.

I used to walk out of the kitchen if my nephew started throwing his food around at meal times as a small child, it sort of worked.
    Have you tried mumsnet?

molgrips
    Free Member

Have you tried mumsnet?

Don't do that!

Hairychested
    Free Member

Like mother like daughter perhaps?
    I have such at home myself. Only 15 years till her girlfriends will be more than welcome.

johnners
    Free Member

Have you tried mumsnet?

Is that some sort of thing you can throw over them as a restraint?

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

She looks as tho you feed her with a catapult 😆
    Great phot of her tho'

scaredypants

serve her next meal all over the tray of the high chair, when she's really hungy & see how she likes it ?

somebody on here posted a brilliant pic of their (5yr old or so) kid with the word "naughty" written on her forehead in marker pen 😀 – anyone remember ?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Great pic! Not sure she's evil… looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth! 😆

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Penrod Pooch – Member
    This is where having twins has its benefits as you can immediatley focus your praise on the one being good aka doing nothing. Works a treat
    POSTED 8 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

And when one twin sees the other doing something they follow suit because it looks fun. But agreed – focus attention on the good behaviour and move/ ignore the bad/evil one.

And one of our twins is called EVIE – just two letter strokes away from EVIL… :-O

woffle
    Free Member

Don't. Prepare a shed. Or a garage. A man-cave, somewhere to hide.

+1 (says the man with two young daughters of 3.5 and 5 coming on 13 and 15)

skidartist
    Free Member

The horror.

Looks like you've been launching food across the room at her with catapult, with limited success.

My friend's daughters trick is:
    1- Stick both hands in the jam/yogurt/goo then
    2- Carefully and deliberately slide the plate off the table, this has to be a sideways motion so it all lands by and beneath her chair
    3 -As you bend down to recover plate and food …… stick both jammy hands in your hair/face/eyes/ears
    4 – Laugh

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Beginning to suspect that our baby daughter may be…’ is closed to new replies.