Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 83 total)
  • Beer-hating skinny cyclists
  • yunki
    Free Member

I for one took the OP's post in the light hearted manner that I had assumed it was meant.. There's been a bit of banter on here the last couple of days on the subject and I took the post to be the latest reposte..

A few seem to have taken exception and gone off at the deep end.. probably getting moody due to low blood sugar or some such..?

MrNutt
    Free Member

high blood pressure induced rage followed by comfort eating, its vicious cycling 😀

devs
    Free Member

Biking and beer is baaaaaad, mmkay.
    Taken last night.

Gary_M
    Free Member

I thought fat folk were meant to be quite jolly not bitter and twisted.

RPM
    Free Member

I thought fat folk were meant to be quite jolly…

That's only Father Christmas and Roy Kinnear, who are both dead.

So where do beer hating fat people fit in ?

soobalias
    Free Member

bonjour TT

wheel and whip beer fesitval is the 10th/11th of next month
    come back, all is forgiven :o)

TooTall
    Free Member

I for one took the OP's post in the light hearted manner that I had assumed it was meant.. There's been a bit of banter on here the last couple of days on the subject and I took the post to be the latest reposte..

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

That's ok. If Tootall means his comments as a 'joke', then I'm sure he won't mind a bit of 'banter' about not being able to see his willy without a mirror. 😀

SteveBbrain
    Free Member

Father Cristmas is dead? !!!! 😯

TooTall
    Free Member

elfin – irony is just another metal to you isn't it?

juan
    Free Member

Hum, funny I kinda fail to spot the ironing on here?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Is it like goldy and bronzy, but made out of iron?

Juan- don't worry. I think Tootall did too… 😉

MrSmith
    Free Member

so it's irony and banter after all 🙄

are you bulimic and obese TT? got a drink problem?
    people like you can get help on the NHS, admitting you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery.
    good luck with that.

RealMan
    Free Member

Is tootall realman's evil overweight brother?

There we go.

Me going up Ventoux 3 times in one day. I don't like beer. And I weigh 55kg.

juan
    Free Member

realman can I get your times please? My lbs owner did that too, to recover from the transvesubienne. But he didn't dress himself like a c0ck and he drank a bottle of wine with his riding mate for lunch 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

55kg?? How tall are you? I'm tiny and I weigh 60kg! 😯

Mind you, you don't look malnourished tbh. A bit miserable perhaps. 😀

juan
    Free Member

A bit miserable perhaps.

You would too… If you had to wear that kind of jersey.

RealMan
    Free Member

realman can I get your times please?

Was done very slowly, as I did it with my Dad, who didn't have much fitness at the time as for the last year he had been suffering from injuries and broken bikes. I think my actual cycling time was 7:44 ish, but I think I could've shaved at least an hour off without too many problems.

But he didn't dress himself like a c0ck

You're just lucky I wasn't wearing my hat as well…

And I'm 5"8 I think.

samuri
    Free Member

fat beer loving athletes at play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHUAiE6If-g

Jesus H christ! I am *never* going on a STW ride. Is it like fight club? Everyone who's there for the first time, has to fight?

myheadsashed

I weigh twice what realman weighs does that mean I'm twice the man? 😳

Is there a chip shop at the top of ventoux?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

**** wants to be, eh? After all that effort. And a pub too.

ton

samurai…………….come on man….you know you wanna.
    i will be gentle with you, with you being a 'virgin'…….. 8)

rOcKeTdOg

i find it more surprising at how easy it is to wind people up on this forum these days, gone are the days when posters could laugh at themselves, you are all taking things to seriously these days

Kevevs
    Free Member

5 pints of fizzy lager and some pork scratchings please. I've been riding my bike FFS!

yunki
    Free Member

fat beer loving athletes at play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHUAiE6If-g

THAT is a thing of rare and genteel beauty… It moved me.. I felt a deep and wondrous joy and a lump came to my throat as I watched…

and it should be a legal obligation of all forum users to settle any online dispute in that manner..

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

THAT is a thing of rare and genteel beauty… It moved me.. I felt a deep and wondrous joy and a lump came to my throat as I watched…

😯

You need sectioning.

As do Ton and his bewedgied mate. Disgusting, and this a family forum?!!?

No need. No need at all.

devs
    Free Member

I weigh twice what realman weighs does that mean I'm twice the man?

So do I and I reckon I could do it in less than twice the time so that would make me some kind of super athlete. Do I get one of those polkadot agadoo tops then? 🙂

RealMan
    Free Member

No, but there is a sweet stall and a biscuit stall. And I think a sausage and cheese one.

Look good?

I weigh twice what realman weighs does that mean I'm twice the man?

Is a bike that's twice as heavy as another make it twice as good..? 😉

So do I and I reckon I could do it in less than twice the time so that would make me some kind of super athlete. Do I get one of those polkadot agadoo tops then?

Go for it, let me know how you get on..

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No we want a chip shop. And a pub. And a cig shop.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Oh dear and I thought the other attempt at trolling was bad about beer and fat cyclists 🙄

RealMan
    Free Member

And a cig shop.

lol..

MrSmith
    Free Member

maybe it's a norvern thing?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11138535

shaggy

Skinny bike racers can also enjoy beer. Perhaps they enjoy it in a equal quantity to fatties bit ride more?

aleigh
    Free Member

I like fat people. They make me (perfectly formed, toned, and buff) look good!

And I get to have a rest and a ciggie at the tops of hills waiting for them.

and i like skinny men cos i get to check out their asses when they're riding in front

Keva
    Free Member

I'm 56kg and I love beer !

Kev

RepacK
    Free Member

This summed it up for me..

"Ah, the irony of the inclusive cyclist excluding anyone who doesn't fit into his chubbyarsed slowriding idea of MTB!"

Get out & ride – if your too busy whinging about the other bloke & his bike then I suggest you find another hobby 'cos whatever it was you came looking for in mtbing you havent found it & plainly the sport isnt for you.

I cant **** stand folk who have a pop at others 'cos they are different. Tolerance people.

Grrr..

rant, rant, rant – wanders off to the kitchen to make up a recovery shake & comfort eat some energy gels..

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

and i like skinny men cos i get to check out their asses when they're riding in front

Love, you're in for a real treat….. 😉

binners

Bikes are great
    Beer is great

Put the two together and you've a veritable utopia. As close to perfection as the human soul can atain. Well…. either that or a serious injury, Depends which order you do it in I suppose

DaRC_L

I know a skinny racer who enjoys beer (during the season) vicariously by being the nominated driver…
    although the hangover from his "go on, you will, you will, you will have another pint" isn't funny

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘Beer-hating skinny cyclists’ is closed to new replies.