• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Houns.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • beer farts.
  • alpin
    Free Member

wow.

bol

Disgusted myself this morning after a night on the Adnams. It’s rare that I have to run away from my own.

sandwicheater

Upset the wife this morning after I repeatedly blamed our 1 year old for the smell of my rotting insides.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    joshvegas
    Free Member

Try working in a bar that sells guinness at an alarming rate.

That was the most disgusting job I’ve ever had and I am right this moment supervising a landfill construction.

momo

Yep, some particularly nasty nifty in the momo household this morning after a few pints of landlord last night 😈

globalti
    Free Member

Just arrived in Cape Town after a dry few days in Sudan so last night I had a few pints of Weissbier and some chick pea salad. Shocking result this morning, proper chemical warfare.

j450n
    Free Member

On the Guinness last night, woke up to thunder this morning, and now stood outside in the rain.

GregMay
    Free Member

Ahh yes, the memories of stinging eyes after many a night of Guinness. THe poos are worse.

trailmonkey

can i suggest that for world class emissions, real ale is mixed with proper butcher’s faggots (none of that mr brain’s nonsense).

i managed to wake my wife from a deep sleep into a world of disgust and confusion with one silent but lethal gust

cannondaleking
    Free Member

As long as you don’t get the real ale beeriod you’ll be ok lol

oliverd1981
    Free Member

This has to be the main downside of banning smoking in pubs. We need somebody to come up with a none-toxic but manly masking agent for the discerning hosetelry.

RustySpanner

The one, the only

Houns

Any beer with ginger in causes me to be a bio hazard. I thought ginger was good for the gut!

Last year I was waiting for a train back home after a ride, when it pulled up I realised that it was full of folk on their way back towards Brum from the Worcester beer festival. It was too late, I was right by the doors when they opened, it was a like a scene from backdraft, the smell melted my helmet

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘beer farts.’ is closed to new replies.