Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Been to Dalby recently?
  • ton

i have today, 1st time in 3 or so year.
    fantastic…….all the singletrack is now lined with trees and plants and fern’s, gives it a proper fast flowy feel.
    a lot of the smooth stuff is now weather affected and brake bump damaged and makes it a bit harder to ride.

really enjoyed it……and rode it fast than ever before……i was on my leccy beast.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Last time I rode Dalby was about 18 months since. I have no desire to ride it again.

Bores me to death, whatever works tho’ and all that.

Must have been a warm one today I bet!

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Ride there quiet a bit, really enjoy it.

mix up old with new if I need too,

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Santaslittlehelper
    Free Member

I was on holiday in that area last week and went for a ride round the red route. Really enjoyed it. As op mentions, very fast and flowy, not particularly technical (although we didnt go on any of the black run so that may well be better). I had my brother in law with me who hasnt ridden mtb for some years and he really enjoyed it.

The “Go Ape” there is good aswell!!

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Rode it Saturday. Was boiling but like Ton says, its getting a real good feel to it now. Many questions were asked when the red was built with huge 20ft wide cuttings with singletrack running through it but its all starting to close in now which makes it feel really good to ride.

Only bad point about the whole place that I can see is that my 780mm bars don’t fit through some of the ‘gates’ at the ends of the singletrack sections!

aidanoggy
    Free Member

Was up there today and it was heaving. Only to be expected for a sunny sunday I suppose. Bring on the bad weather 😀

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Was heaving yesterday too. I passed 50+ people whilst I was out. Few biggish groups, people on their own, even one couple who’d stopped and were having a bloody picnic in the middle of the trail on a blind corner!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Been to Dalby recently?’ is closed to new replies.