Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Been close to any famous personalities, lately?
  • paulneenan76
    Free Member

Mark Webber on the trails – Greg Rutherford also. Alistair Cook.
    Drove past Kris Akabusi – locals like above, although I think Webber is in Germany mostly these days.
    Always see Frank Bruno around town – always happy to have a chat if you are polite.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Not too long ago I worked for thee second most well known opera company in London, whilst an ex-Python was directing an opera. Nice guy, I bumped into him a few times…however, one afternoon I nipped down to the office lav for a whizz and was serenaded by someone not four feet away negotiating with a particularly sonorous turd. My worst fears were quickly realised.

My next job involved rubbing shoulders with Bob and Roberta Smith (amongst others) at the xmas party.

In my current job, my boss is an ex-Archbishop of Canterbury.

That’s enough name dropping, they all refer to me as being a colossal throbber.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Had dinner with this bloke after a race earlier in the year.

genesiscore502011
    Free Member

Spent an evening on the Pebble Ridge at Westward Ho! with Henry Gilbey he set up a few yards next to me. He was a very nice chap and very helpful.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Pelligrini and James Milner both in St Andrews at the moment. Not together!

Daniel Craig in local Waitrose – caused a big stir with mums and staff

Dani Grey Thompson shot past me in her wheel chair a few weeks ago in London

Sir Nicholas Soames in the office a month ago

Chris Greyling at Waterloo station – neither famous nor personality – but bloody tall

Sat opposite a v stressed looking Seb Coe on the train recently and saw him running too – still amazing to watch his effortless speed. Like a gazelle.

steelfan
    Free Member

Mary Berry in Wisley Garden Centre last week.

Danny79
    Free Member

Jeff Stewart aka P.C. Reg Hollis from the Bill was down the Joiners for Yak gig last night, top bloke.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Had dinner with this bloke after a race earlier in the year

Alexei Sayle is looking very well for his age.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Had dinner with this bloke after a race earlier in the year….

Who is he??

onlysteel
    Free Member

Leftie stand-up, in The Young Ones series and writes the occasional book.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Who is he??

Well I’m the one on the right, thats Cedric Gracia http://www.cedricgracia.com/
    Top bloke.

muttley109
    Free Member

A friend of mine plays a particularly nasty bloke that like peeling skin off people in Game of Thrones.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Been close to any famous personalities, lately?’ is closed to new replies.