Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Been a while since we had a Farage thread?
  • wwaswas

He actually turned up to work today!

Although the Labour MEP nearest him wasn’t impressed.

bikebouy
    Free Member

He’s always lied, he’s a thug.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Although the Labour MEP nearest him wasn’t impressed.

I wonder what the EU Parliament rules are ? If he did that or used those words in a speech at Westminster he’d be disciplined by the speaker

wwaswas

A dude in a white bow tie had words.

oldtalent
    Free Member

Typical puerile behavior by the labour party & its dwindling supporters.

funkmasterp

If bow tie man came down from the upper right of the picture he might think the arrow was pointing at him. If I was sat behind Farage I’d opt for the classic ‘bull shit’ cough

bikebouy
    Free Member

All the “man in white bow tie” is doing is signing his autograph on it.

nickjb
    Free Member

If he did that or used those words in a speech at Westminster he’d be disciplined by the speaker

Do you mean Farage’s lies or calling him out on it? Pretty sure you are allowed to lie there or a lot of people would be in trouble

lowey

Wearing a Trump badge too.

whitestone
    Free Member

From Wikipedia (usual caveats apply)

“In the United Kingdom, it allows members of the House of Lords and House of Commons to speak freely during ordinary parliamentary proceedings without fear of legal action on the grounds of slander, contempt of court or breaching the Official Secrets Act.[1][2] It also means that members of Parliament cannot be arrested on civil matters for statements made or acts undertaken as an MP within the grounds of the Palace of Westminster, on the condition that such statements or acts occur as part of a proceeding in Parliament—for example, as a question[3] to the Prime Minister in the House of Commons. This allows Members to raise questions or debate issues which could slander an individual, interfere with an ongoing court case or threaten to reveal state secrets, such as in the Zircon affair or several cases involving the Labour MP Tam Dalyell.

There is no immunity from arrest on criminal grounds, nor does the civil privilege entirely extend to the devolved administrations in Scotland or Wales.[4] A consequence of the privilege of free speech is that legislators in Westminster systems are forbidden by conventions of their House from uttering certain words, or implying that another member is lying”

wwaswas

It got worse:

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

I wonder what the EU Parliament rules are ? If he did that or used those words in a speech at Westminster he’d be disciplined by the speaker

I would have thought that if he said “he’s not lying to you” then he would be disciplined as that would be a lie in itself.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

You can read “BULLSHIT” on a badge that small? I need to get my eyes tested.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

The Labour guys just pissed off because in 2 years he’s got to stop riding the gravy train and get a proper job!
    Who is he anyway?

P-Jay
    Free Member

This ****-ups been a long time coming hasn’t it.

Decades of successive governments blaming the EU when it goes wrong, and taking the credit when it goes right.

Major Parties who’ll spend millions on a campaign for a MP or even a local council if it upsets their enemies on the other side of the House but couldn’t give the steam off their piss for the Euro Elections.

Which means that we ended up with 10 MEPS from UKIP, a “We want a referendum” party the BNP and equally nasty sounding British Democratic Party and An Independence from Europe topped off with Godfrey Bloom, a **** too twatty even for UKIP.

With that much apathy and bile representing us, I’m not sure we deserve to be part of it – I don’t think the UK has ever really taken an active role in Europe – we took the single market, accepted the rest and made them our whipping boy.

Yay, now we’ve got an unelected leader with a blank canvas to **** us into a relationship with the US, Republican, Democrat it doesn’t matter- Trump’s a **** liability, but even if it was Obama in his place, a relationship with the US is only ever one-way.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

I have no idea why, but I fully believe that Nigel Farage will turn up on our screens dressed as a gollywog

kimbers

mitsumonkey – Member
    The Labour guys just pissed off because in 2 years he’s got to stop riding the gravy train and get a proper job!
    Who is he anyway?

dunno but you can bet he has turned up to do his actual job many many more times than that clown farage- hes made our country a global laughing stock

AlexSimon

Love the way that in the video he checks to make sure he got it the right way up 🙂

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Can we start censoring words/phrases used by Daily Mail readers please?

Eg

* Gravy Train
    * Causes Cancer
    * It woz immigrants
    * House prices
    * Snowflakes
    * Leftie Elites
    * Liberal Elites
    * Outrage as
    * Madeline McAnne
    * Dianna
    * The Queen
    * Remoaners

etc etc

The thick **** are starting to offend me with their lack of originality.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

hes made our country a global laughing stock

He hasn’t the rest of the world doesn’t care.

Oh and for the record Tom I don’t and will not read the daily mail, if that jibe was aimed at me.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Been a while since we had a Farage thread?’ is closed to new replies.