Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Been a good Monday?
  • onehundredthidiot

‘Cause so far mine ain’t been the best.

Dog not well and not eating very upset tummy and explosive rear end, had about 2 hours sleep with a migraine type headache, phone seems to be jiggered mic not working, car blew up on the way to work and now I’ve found that my flat keys are still in the car in a back street garage along with my iPod. No money so couldn’t get a bus, walked for about 2 miles in the pouring rain before I got a taxi and now the sow on button fly of my trousers has just landed in the toilet pan.

Everytime someone says it can only get better it doesn’t.

SaxonRider

I’m feeling a low level of existential angst, but for no real reason.

My sympathies, 100th.

Kryton57

It wasn’t a good Monday, but I realise now (^^) its a lot better than I thought….

legend
    Free Member

Redundancy announcement this morning, so not an ideal start to the week here.

emsz
    Free Member

Totally knackered after the weekend, but managed to get my arse out of bed, managed to get dressed, so going the right way so far!! LOL

rocketman
    Free Member

onehundredthidiot: post that up on FML

yossarian
    Free Member

not the greatest start to the week over here.

last friday me and my staff were confronted by, and successfully disarmed and detained, a violent ex student who attacked us with a selection of large knives.

My boss is now jealous of us, me in particular, and has been a total prick this morning. Feel like breaking a chair over his head to see if it will puncture his ego. 🙂

warton
    Free Member

just another day in this job tbh…

have achieved nothing I wanted to, dealing with crap which is stopping me from getting anything done.

Car needs a new clutch, only 20,000 after the last one (2.2 honda civic, 2nd replacement. Not Good)

we had a leak in our roof a few months ago, bedroom wall got soaked. little black insects crawling out from under the paper this morning

ongoing fighting with the bloke who did a crap job on our bathroom, on how much we will pay him

etc etc etc

cranberry
    Free Member

I took a day of flexitime, slept in until 10:30. After a morning of light furniture assemblage I’m now having a bacon sarnie and a cuppa.

All in all, not too bad a start to the week.

mightymule
    Free Member

My Monday started off fine until about 8:30, when I had mission impossible 4 in my kitchen. No, not another Cruise film, just the task of instering exhibit A – a large and phenomenally pissed off cat – into exhibit B – his cat carrier – in order to take him to the vets for the third time in a week, and his second full day of blood tests and various other procedures.

Still, I bet my Monday’s going much better than the cat’s…

tonyg2003

not well and not eating very upset tummy and explosive rear end

not the dog here but me 🙁

Still better the OP’ house

cheers_drive

My boss has just resigned.
    Mixed feelings about whether it is good or bad…

patriotpro
    Free Member

SaxonRider – Member
    I’m feeling a low level of existential angst, but for no real reason

I used to get the feeling of impending doom in my clubbing days.

Definitely don’t miss them. 😥

jamest
    Free Member

Rode to work and back. That means it was a good day

ojom
    Free Member

Terrible sleep last night so felt a bit meh all day.

Had a cube rep visit and saw a new 650b Stereo.

Had a nice lunch.

Planned a meeting for tomorrow which is a biggie.

Approved some ad stuff, answered some emails, did the usual shop and web and eBay stuff.

Picked up a desk just now from pixel mix and now need to get in touch with chickenman for some joinery work.

All in all it was average. And it seems better than yours was OP.

khani
    Free Member

Due to a Management restructure the lying backstabbing useless monkeys have taken over the asylum and work is shit!..
    Joblesstrackworld is becoming an attractive solution…
    So no, not a good monday today.. 😥

mightymule
    Free Member

Stapled a (fairly important) document to my thumb this afternoon while “fixing” the office stapler. There was much swearing, and document ended up a tad blotchy. Still, at least the stapler now works.

dannyh
    Free Member

When I was at Uni I had a really crap day once (probably wasn’t that crap, but I was naive and a bit spoilt at the time).

As I turned off the light I actually said out loud “thank **** that day’s over”.

At that very moment, the ceiling cracked and the melt water from recent snowfall cascaded down onto my PC.

Lesson learnt – never be grateful for the passing of a day – it’s one less that you’ve got left after all.

Harry_the_Spider

Mine has been utter crap too.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Nice steady road ride this morning followed by a birthday meal with the folks and a hours kip on the sofa before the school run.

I’ve had worse days if I’m being honest.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Been a good Monday?’ is closed to new replies.