• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by jjt.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bedgebury s black trail
  • ef52
    Free Member

I like everything about bedgbury even the changes to the red single track , great for getting the cob webs of your heart and lungs ! …so please please extend the black section , don’t make Bedgebury good make it awesome !

stayhigh

Maybe you would be better served emailing this to the Boars on Bikes themselves?

Home

scottfitz
    Free Member
    Taff
    Free Member

What have they done to bedgenbury? Not ridden there in he’s but quite like it

dantsw13

There is a new red section at the start/finish making it a proper loop, and a short black optional section.

Taff
    Free Member

Think I’ve done the black section – is it at the t-junction over a rocky mound?

Kato

Yeah that’s the one

charliemort

it’s not really black though is it – although goos fun……. 10 yo daughter bounced down it okay

but yes – bedgebury has improved a lot

m1kea
    Free Member

Chatting with some BoB guys I know they’re keen to try and get a decent climb route in a la Afan etc. Trouble is the area isn’t hilly enough for such things.

jjt
    Free Member

Went to Bedgebury one evening last week. Was a little disappointed to see they have made it a complete loop now as the last section was the best descent! I do understand why it has been done though…

Does anyone know what the plans are for some trails that are a little more technical, jumps, drops etc? Or are there still ridiculous H&S rules dictating this?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bedgebury s black trail’ is closed to new replies.