Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bedgebury is great – thank you to all who make it happen :)
  • ibnchris

Just that really. Went to Bedgebury today for first time in a couple of years and it was ace. First time off road too for a while so it was great to just razz it round without the faff – I’m normally a map and compass kinda guy.

As I was riding round I was thinking how awesome all the people are who build trails. So if you are one at Bedgebury or anywhere really, thank you. When my kids are more self sufficient and I have more sensible job with regards hours I’m going to get out there and build for people as payback.

granny_ring

I must head back there, not been for a few years. Guess parking is still 😯 ?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I rather wish I’d gone there when I lived in That London’s Famous London, but for some reason, I never did.

Always good to see some love for the trail pixies, though!

kelron
    Free Member

It’s nice, seems well maintained but I found swinley a lot more fun. £12 for parking is crazy.

ibnchris

Yeah, £12 is a bit of a shocker. Still,it’s rammo most weekends so people obviously prepared to pay. If you join as a member for about £80 a year it’s good value as long as you’re regular. They’ve got showers and stuff and as a member you get free bike washing etc. I’m not a member these days as I have a new kid but I used to be

dantsw13

It’s a great little local trail centre/dog walking area/kids play park. Obviously not in the league of the big boys, but a great local asset.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bedgebury is great – thank you to all who make it happen :)’ is closed to new replies.