Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bedgebury Forest
  • craigmorris22
    Free Member

Is Bedgebury Forest single track stuff worth a visit?

trevron73
    Free Member

Yes defo worth a visit ,i train every week at Bedgbury ,i find it very fun and fast , can be muddy but it doesnt spoil the fun ,great for beginners and gets better every time i ride it.

trevron73
    Free Member

im going there this afternoon after the grand prix

andypaul99
    Free Member

Brilliant all abilities red trail at bedgbury,good fun except when muddy and then its miserable it Doesn’t drain very well so best to get up to date trail conditions before you venture out

proberts
    Free Member

Yeah bedgebury’s a good ride, it’s been improved more recently. It’s also got a nice cafe and pretty good bike shop too. Parkings a bit steep at £8.50 but if your there most of the day you get your money’s worth.

craigmorris22
    Free Member

Winner, will pop in next week. Cheers all

m1kea
    Free Member

Went there on Sat for the first time to do a couple of laps.

Loved the runs as they were shall we say, not overly technical, and much more suited to my roadie mincing skilz :D.

There were a couple of gucky sections but the shop has a bike wash if you do get covered.

Shame it’s a ball ache to get to for me as I’d probably ride there weekly.

dknwhy

I rode there last week for the first time in about 3 years and I was pretty impressed. The trail builders have done a good job of re-routing to get rid of a lot of the gloopy bits. Still a bit muddy in places but nowhere near as bad as it used to be.
    Really enjoyed the new black section.
    I took the other half and my little boy. They had a wander and a play in the playground while I did my thing and it worked out pretty well. Free showers meant that I could clean myself up and get changed and then we went to Bewl Water for the arvo.

rewski
    Free Member

Not been for over two years, will give it another try. Been over at Friston a lot this summer, getting a lot busier over there these days.

m1kea
    Free Member

rewski – Member

Not been for over two years, will give it another try. Been over at Friston a lot this summer, getting a lot busier over there these days.

I get the impression the bike club have done a lot of work so it’s probably a revisit. You could also incorporate a trip a bit further west? 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bedgebury Forest’ is closed to new replies.