Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Because Norwich will loose to Fulham tonight, do you have a CRC voucher..
  • withersea
    Free Member

…to cheer me up? Or alternatively send a knocking comment to a soon to be sad NCFC fan 🙁

donks
    Free Member

No crc voucher but a disheartened canaries fan here also.
    Fulham beat us recently (as have most) and I can’t see it getting any better. I’m not convinced we’re prem quality and much preferred the championship where we weren’t whipping boys….. Now that’s the spirit I’ve come to love from the canaries…. Let’s be aving ya 🙂

scaredypants

Jeeez, you guys

where are ya ?
    WHERE are ya ?

withersea
    Free Member

Heading down to the Championship…

rwc03
    Free Member

To be fair we played pretty well against Man United

Not sure about Wolfswinkel, doesn’t seem to be fitting in – Hopefully now I’ve said that he’ll prove me wrong.

withersea
    Free Member

That would be nice to see the wolf come good. Although Hooper seems to be coming on strong. Shame Holt couldn’t convince his family to have stopped in sunny Norfolk. Can’t help but think he would have knocked in a few match winners in the last five minutes of a few games last year. Anyone watching it on BT sport?

scaredypants

Let’s be ‘avin you! Come on!

Wolfswinkel

😆 😳

withersea
    Free Member

2-0. Miracle needed

withersea
    Free Member

Oooh and does anyone have a voucher…I want to buy some wheels!

donks
    Free Member

Oh what a surprise…. Looks like we’re out then.
    At least the dons are winning…… Changes allegiance to local club.

rwc03
    Free Member

Just following it online, anyone watching/listening – Redmond off, Wolfswinkel on – good decision?

withersea
    Free Member

3, oh dear. I could always revamp and become a Leeds fan. Oh dear, rock and a hard place

Kunstler

Keep yew a troshin’ etc..

chris36860
    Free Member

Ok, I’m lost as I don’t follow football, but I have a £10 off £75 spend code !!

CRCAR7V*KSH

withersea
    Free Member

Yay thank you!

withersea
    Free Member

CRC says code has been used 🙁 who stole my code

travellinjones
    Free Member

Not sure, but think this might just be in date:

CRCAXW37J62

£10 off if you spend £75

scaredypants

somebody please send withersea a code by email – they get poached instantly when you post up on here 🙁

withersea
    Free Member

Thanks folks, campag zonda wheels with a healthy discount on the way. Never mind city..

withersea
    Free Member

We won and I’ve got new wheels as well.

withersea
    Free Member

Two months later. Wheels are fab. Norwich are playing Fulham again and we could be going down. Should I give up football?

nedrapier

More wheels?

Jamie
    Free Member

Shame Norwich are going down, but they just couldn’t cut the mustard.

withersea
    Free Member

Maybe a new bike…

donks
    Free Member

Well no surprise there then….. Reckon we could be sunk with the remaining fixtures .. Liverpool, United, Chelsea and arsenal. It looked like we were out of the mire a month or so ago!!

Wolfe will go to someone else now find his feet and bag shitloads of goals you see!!

As a kid of the 70s I still harbour a fondness for Liverpool so I hope they win this years prem…. It’s about bloody time.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Because Norwich will loose to Fulham tonight, do you have a CRC voucher..’ is closed to new replies.