Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Beautiful morning on the Quantocks.
  • Dibbs
    Free Member

The sun was rising as I drove to work across the Quantocks this morning and the hills looked perfect, I'm going to be stuck in work until after dark, please spare a thought for me if you're up there riding today 😥

boxelder

Perfect day in the Lakes too – snow capped mountains, sun, clear skies and no wind.

Oh, and I have a day pass – Yabba dabba dooooo

trout
    Free Member

the sky over west yorkshire

spring is in the air put the sad light box away

oldfart

Not to worry Dibbs you know we are at the ass end of winter now (hopefully ).Plenty more days like this to come i'm sure .I certainly had a great day yesterday .Have a word with Paul.If his hand is ok rumour has it there will be a couple of group rides the weekend after next if you can make it .

sharki
    Free Member

I'll be up there walking after lunch and will spare a thought of Mr Burns sat there in his power station, muttering to himself………Hope you have a nice view there Dibbs. 😉

keavo
    Free Member

rode into work, just as dawn broke. hard frost, no wind or clouds. i can see the north york moors bathed in sunshine now, still very cold though. will be at work 'til 7pm. hope you all enjoy the day.

knottie8
    Free Member

Dibbs
    Drove to work ! Wheres the cx bike ?

mashiehood
    Free Member

god damn it – its a lovely lovely day in the surrey hills too but im in bed with man flu staring out to a clear blue sky whilst my friends are out riding. GUTTED!

off to japan for two weeks to cheer myself up!!!!

Dibbs
    Free Member

Dibbs
    Drove to work ! Wheres the cx bike ?

It was -4 degrees so I took the "extra hour in bed" option 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Beautiful morning on the Quantocks.’ is closed to new replies.