Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Beats 1
  • P-Jay
    Free Member

Yeah Apple Fanboi and all that…

But I missed Zane Lowe and it seems really good so far (all 90 seconds of it I heard).

It’s part of IOS 8.4, it sort of ruins the iPod function of iPhone / ipads but you do get to listen to a 24/7, ad-free radio station which promises to be “the best in the world”.

jambalaya
    Free Member

it sort of ruins the iPod function of iPhone / ipads

How so ? I have zero interest in the streaming music but do care about listening to my content

P-Jay
    Free Member

jambalaya – Member

it sort of ruins the iPod function of iPhone / ipads

How so ? I have zero interest in the streaming music but do care about listening to my content

it combines ‘my music’ aka your content, Apple Music (their Spotify) and Beats 1 – their radio station into a single app which makes it more complicated to use – “ruins” was my way of over-dramatizing it for a headline gabber but, it’s different and more complex so if you only want one function of it, there’s a pointless (to you) learning curve.

CountZero

Just installed the update. Skipped the three month free trial, as I have no interest in streaming audio, either from Apple, Spotify, or any other source. Other than a couple of new icons along the bottom of the ‘My Music’ screen, I don’t see any significant changes.
    Perhaps if I could be arsed to sign up for the streaming I might do, but as there’s hardly any occasion where it would be of benefit I’m not going to bother.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Beats 1’ is closed to new replies.