Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Beard / Stubble Trimmers
  • flyingmonkeycorps

Quite fancy one of these for when I can’t be bothered to shave properly but I don’t want to grow a beard either. I’ve seen the ads for the i-Stubble thingy, but there seems to be quite a range of prices… What’s good and what’s not? Will they offer much advantage over just using hair clippers?

cynic-al
    Free Member

I got a Philips adjustable rehargeable thing on ebay for £20 odd. Works fine, but I’m not someone who needs the best of everything.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

I have a Babyliss i-trim and it’s great – keeps me perma stubbled in a smartish sort of way. No other trimmer goes as short – most are too long.

TiRed

Remington MB320C

Thread Closed…

JonBurns
    Free Member

I bought a Phillips from argos last Saturday for £16. Seems ok with a few attachments as well. I see these things as consumables nowadays after numerous hair clippers breaking after a year or so.

dooosuk
    Free Member

Do a search, ,there’s been a few threads recently.

As djaustin states though, the Remington gets great reviews on Amazon, STW and from me. I’ve had mine a year with no complaints.

flyingmonkeycorps

Doh, should have used the search! I had a look at that Remington one, reckon I’ll give that a go – the i-Stubble looks cool, but it’s a bit expensive and I can probably live with 1mm instead of 0.5.

Cheers all 🙂

poppa
    Free Member

Can you use any of those ‘downstairs’?

flyingmonkeycorps

Don’t see why not…

dooosuk
    Free Member

Can you use any of thse ‘downstairs’?

Remington one certainly looks like you’d be able to if you were that way inclined.

Jamie
    Free Member

Can you use any of those ‘downstairs’?

Not if you live in a bungalow.

flyingmonkeycorps

Might have a cellar in a basement though.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Beard / Stubble Trimmers’ is closed to new replies.