Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bear Grylls – Born Stupid :lol:
  • Spongebob
    Free Member

That guy just loves to do everything the most dangerous and risky way possible.

It's like he was the guy who didn't quite make it into the Jackass series.

Stupid! 😆

chvck
    Free Member

Speaking of jackass I saw a programme with the Dirty Sanchez guys going round some remote parts searching for the ultimate high or something really bizarre….that had some pretty damn hardcore stuff in it!

terrahawk
    Free Member

Bear's voice just gets on my tits.

So I turned it off. Hopefully a yeti will pull his arms and legs off.

shinsplints

I always watch it with the kids.It has resulted in 2 things though :

1.My daughter stripping the bark off the conifers in the back garden looking for grubs.She did this with the butter knife.

2.She constantly walks around saying "All this is good for me to eat" over & over again.

Cheers B Grylls.

bikemonkey
    Free Member

2.She constantly walks around saying "All this is good for me to eat" over & over again.

lol!

chvck
    Free Member

I lol'd

roper
    Free Member

I reckon this must be one of the most dangerous and risky things he's done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UpSlpvb1is

DezB
    Free Member

I was disappointed he didn't use his furs to dress as a lady squirrel. Would've saved building the traps eh?

I like watching it with my 6 year old, cos its educational, mad and funny all att the same time.

shinsplints

Lol @ dezb
    He could have sat there strumming himself I bet he would have soon been surrounded by swarms of the horny little buggers.
    Yes ,I have had a beer.

Keva
    Free Member

as someone said on here before.. he's not even a real bear 😕

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

yes lives life on the edge…of the king size bed in the 5 star hotel he is staying in. I can't believe (well I can) that they can still make and show all this pseudo-extreme stuff when it's all been outed for the charade it is.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bear Grylls – Born Stupid :lol:’ is closed to new replies.