Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bear Back Biking
  • mikey74
    Free Member

Anyon with any experiences of them? I’ve been with T2R for the last few years but they have become just too expensive, so I’m thinking of defecting.

Shinythings
    Free Member

I’m interested in them too for 2013, they seem to have good rep

Have been twice, no disappointments, they deliver exactly what they say. Excellent owners who have a passion for riding, staff share the same without being self interested…. I’d definately go again….

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ieeosg
    Free Member

I went with them for two weeks in September last year. Overall it was a great holiday but if I’m being really picky then, I didn’t think the food was that good nor did my 3 mates but it’s not to say the same chef would be there this year. I had to ask for a clean towel after a week and its a good 20-25 min walk to the village. As I said all minor things and I would go Bear Backing again 😀

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

We have been with Bearback 3 times, 2004, 2006 and 2009, in group sizes ranging from 5 to the mid-teens. I have nothing but great things to say about them. The owners and the guides have been excellent, and I’ve enjoyed the riding, as well as their input to our riding.

I would not hesitate to go with them again.

jedi

when i go i always used johnny smoke at this man sells dreams

mikey74
    Free Member

Thanks folks. They do sound like a viable alternative to T2R.

Jedi: I had a look at his website and he only seems to do day rates, rather than package holidays.

jedi

no, we always went en mass for 10 days

smoke
    Free Member

I think there may be some confusion about the term “day rate”. I often quote trips based on a per day price, as I tend to build custom trips around groups rather Than sell slots on pre packaged trips.

I’m also partnered up with Retallack Lodge this year, so if you want to try some high end heli adventure, I can supply.

At any rate, talk is cheap and advice on trips is free. Drop me a line if you like and maybe I can convince you to check out the Bush Pilot flavour.

MadPierre

Been with Bear Back 3 times and will be going again. I’d recommend them.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bear Back Biking’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts