Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bean to Cup machine for an office
  • atlaz
    Free Member

I’m looking for some recommendations. I think we probably could spend 5k on one but I want something that makes good coffee as my experience of these machines has been variable so far. Recommendations?

andyl
    Free Member

We have a Jura bean to cup. 200 cups a day for the last 3 1/2 years and been out of action twice (counter showed 180,000 cups!). I think the first was user error (someone broke the water carrier) and then one service at 3 years due to a minor problem.

Nobby

I have a client that supplies these and the coffee from the one in his office (can’t recall what it is) is excellent. Wherabouts are you, he may be able to assist.

atlaz
    Free Member

I’m in Luxembourg. So unless they’re the maker of them I suspect I’m too far out to give him my business.

jamiea
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XxVYe-TE2eU[/video]

Tis the coffee machine Apple commissioned for their HQ, yours for just shy of £10K, retail plus VAT.

Scanomat Top Brewer

Cheers,
    Jamie

atlaz
    Free Member

A friend of mine works in the office where they made the app for the TopBrewer. Says it’s great but the fact you need your phone to make a coffee can occasionally be annoying.

Nobby

A quick call & he tells me the bean-to-cup range is from Nerissimo – they are a coffee co but also supply machines form a variety of manufacturers depending on requirements. I guess they may have a supplier in Luxembourg.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

We have a Jura in our office. It makes excellent coffee and has been very reliable. Highly recommended.

Pity I’m out on client site so much where the coffee is always dire….

whatnobeer
    Free Member

We’ve got a Franke Flair in our office. It get used a lot, but it’s for ever breaking down. We lease it rather than owning it outright, which is a good thing as it gets replaced every couple of months. It’s nice and customisable, two hoppers, milk steamer etc, and with a bit of faffing it can make good coffee, but when its so unreliable, it’s hard to recommend.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

welcome to my office..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bean to Cup machine for an office’ is closed to new replies.