Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Beagle owners – more than 1 dog good idea?
  • Ifrider
    Free Member

Now my mrs and kids hounded me (pardon the pun) like hell for a beagle few mths back. I duly got one after the earache and he’s a lovely beast. Originally we’d got him in a good routine crating etc and he was happy in his own company for 3-6hrs. Then we had school hols, then I broke my heel meaning I’ve been stuck in the house all day. Now if anyone leaves he suffers with the beagle trait of separation anxiety. All of a sudden, my mrs decides she wants another dog to keep him company… Is this a good idea, is it good when dogs have company when left alone? Beagle specific, what dogs are good to mix with them? Any help would be great as there’s a raft of info on t’interweb…ta

sandwicheater

Always had bassists when we were young and very similar traits. Any company/dog will do.

Ours went through a similar patch after each school holiday. Was really sulky for a few weeks but extra walks/cuddles/games/treats got them out of it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Beagle owners – more than 1 dog good idea?’ is closed to new replies.