Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Be still my beating heart!
  • plop_pants
    Free Member
    pictonroad

I wanted the green fade one. You bid away.

Junkyard
    Free Member

My guess is its yours and a gorrilla marketting campaign

PJM1974
    Free Member

That’s bloody lovely…bet it rides rubbish though?

plop_pants
    Free Member

If only it was mine. I do have a ’95 Attitude in the team colours but that HLF paint job makes mine look drab.

plop_pants
    Free Member

It rides rubbish on rough stuff, but sublime on smooth tight singletrack.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Damn.

I don’t have room or permission for another bike, sadly. Keep telling me that it rides rubbish.

plop_pants
    Free Member

Put it this way PJM, I still prefer to ride my rigid Klein more than any other bike!

Superficial
    Free Member

When I was a nipper and I heard about ‘Gorilla warfare’ on the news, I always wondered why we were waging war with apes. I later learnt that the word was ‘guerilla’.

That klein is lurvely.

fasthaggis

Gosh,that photo is like a Beastway timewarp 🙂

Candodavid
    Free Member

Used to have an Adroit in the sunburst orange, stiffer than a stiff thing from the land of stiffness, anything over 2 hours was hard work on it, still the most stunningly beautiful bike I ever threw a leg over……..wish I’d never sold it now

Rubber_Buccaneer

Oversized oversized everything. A thing of beauty for sure but a flawed beauty that would not live up to the dream today. Just my opinion, I’d hang it on the wall rather than ride it.

mattbee

BITD they looked so fat and chunky but now he tube profiles are unremarkable.
    My ’92 Klein Fervour sits wrapped in blankets, the odd pootle on a sunny day but at that age, being made of such skinny walled alu I’m getting a bit nervous about breaking it; especially since it’s only the 2nd I’ve ever seen in the UK in its colour.
    Rides really nicely though, apart from on really steep techy stuff where the short fork and steep head angle are a world apart from modern stuff. The handlebars are the same height as the crown race on my Bandit!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Be still my beating heart!’ is closed to new replies.